Peedi Crakk: Oschino & young Chris Ghostwrote The Jadakiss Diss For Beanie Sigel

Daps
tumblr_mvyyuqZuxy1s2wio8o1_400.gif

What makes this duck tales? I don't see what peedi would have to gain by making that shyt up.

You can even tell by the way he said it he wasn't tryna start shyt just wanted them to get their credit

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Oschino said on the Taxtone podcast that he gave Beans a few lines to say. That was it. He didn't say he ghostwrote it.

Everyone gets lines from someone else, from time to time....that's any writer. Y'all don't give Jay any flack for stealing Biggie verses. Mobb Deep got "dun' from a dude in QB with a speech impediment, and he couldn't say "son."

Honestly, I think online y'all think AR AB and Beanie are like the kings of Philly. I never even thought Sigel was the best...but he was the one with the best package of voice, aura and savage bars. I think O is the better street rapper, Chris is the most lyrical.
Cough *black thought/cassidy* cough

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
fukking dead at the desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign tryna cover up for him violating E-Coli lyrical protocol by rapping others rhymes and being disqualified from elite lyricist status with this god awful deflection and shytty ass spin cycles
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Not only did Beenie Struggle rap other nikkaz bars but he did so using material from TWO nikkaz for a SINGLE diss track, and this shyt has now been reported by TWO insiders in separate interviews with ZERO rebuttals from Struggle or his pplz, not to mention the sources of the claims reportedly don't fukk with each other and have no reason to give one another credit for shyt

That wack ass wannabe ass fraud ass lyricist Beenie Struggle outchea ordering Double McCasper Burgers from the McWriters drive thru just to ensure he doesn't get bodied from bum ass bytch nikkaz like Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles aka Jadasnitch while the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's GOAT lyrical legacy is untarnished and he destroyed the League Of Xtraordinarily-awful-businessmen dolo on Do It Again

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
What makes this duck tales? I don't see what peedi would have to gain by making that shyt up.

You can even tell by the way he said it he wasn't tryna start shyt just wanted them to get their credit

The title of this thread flat out states that Oschino and Chris wrote the Jada diss track and that isn't what Peedi says in the clip.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
We're going to act like Drake and Ye are the only ones using writers? Ghost writing is way more prevalent than people believe.
:mjlol: if partynextdoor came out and said the same thing this thread would be 10 pages already with @hex & @SunZoo & @1994 post on the first page

Call me when you can find video/audio of another nikka performing Bean's music before he does, then we'll talk.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
They didn't ghostwrite it...they gave him some lines.

this is the only thing i can believe because oschino was a horrible rapper and couldn't rap for shyt so i don't buy that he could ever rap some shyt for beanie. i always skipped oschino's verses

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
i mean in a situation like that im sure the whole group was sittin around like 'beans is gonna diss jada, this would be a dope line', thinking of lines themselves, and im sure they threw him a couple lines and he put them in the song cuz they were good :yeshrug:

i doubt they handed him the fukkin verse written out on a piece of paper :pachaha:

this sums it up perfectly

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
i mean in a situation like that im sure the whole group was sittin around like 'beans is gonna diss jada, this would be a dope line', thinking of lines themselves, and im sure they threw him a couple lines and he put them in the song cuz they were good :yeshrug:

i doubt they handed him the fukkin verse written out on a piece of paper :pachaha:

Don't start being all logical breh

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
i was always a fan of peedi crakk's but i never checked out his mixtapes. which 1s are worth goin' back and checkin' out?