Peedi Crakk: Oschino & young Chris Ghostwrote The Jadakiss Diss For Beanie Sigel

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghostwriting is someone giving you a whole song. There will always be situations where you are in a room writing and given lines or hear a line and use it. That's writing. You being given a whole song...that's some fraudulent ish.
:patrice:...

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Peedi flat out said that he *thinks* that Beans *might* have wrote *some* of it. That doesn't sound like throwing a line or two to me. :patrice:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Peedi flat out said that he *thinks* that Beans *might* have wrote *some* of it. That doesn't sound like throwing a line or two to me. :patrice:
He said he knows for a fact he saw all 3 of em together constructing it. He also said he don't remember how much but he knows Beans ain't go straight from the face on it. They gave him some lines n shyt.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
this is the only thing i can believe because oschino was a horrible rapper and couldn't rap for shyt so i don't buy that he could ever rap some shyt for beanie. i always skipped oschino's verses

I didn't like any of those n1ggas when they were on Roc, but rather later on. I still don't mess with their Roc ish, but O is a BEAST. You gotta listen to his Philly ish.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I didn't like any of those n1ggas when they were on Roc, but rather later on. I still don't mess with their Roc ish, but O is a BEAST. You gotta listen to his Philly ish.

naw, oschino was horrible. i mean, flat out horrible. bruh never had a flow, had horrible metaphors, weak voice, bad delivery etc etc
he was always wack to me

hell, omillo won't much of a rapper but i fukked but oschino made omillo sound like a lyricist, that's how bad oschino was in my opinion, lol

but i always fukked with beans, freeway and peedi
omillo just had the confidence and attitude and persona and that's what helped get him over, even though he won't much of a rapper either

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
fukking dead at the desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign tryna cover up for him violating E-Coli lyrical protocol by rapping others rhymes and being disqualified from elite lyricist status with this god awful deflection and shytty ass spin cycles
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Not only did Beenie Struggle rap other nikkaz bars but he did so using material from TWO nikkaz for a SINGLE diss track, and this shyt has now been reported by TWO insiders in separate interviews with ZERO rebuttals from Struggle or his pplz, not to mention the sources of the claims reportedly don't fukk with each other and have no reason to give one another credit for shyt

That wack ass wannabe ass fraud ass lyricist Beenie Struggle outchea ordering Double McCasper Burgers from the McWriters drive thru just to ensure he doesn't get bodied from bum ass bytch nikkaz like Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles aka Jadasnitch while the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's GOAT lyrical legacy is untarnished and he destroyed the League Of Xtraordinarily-awful-businessmen dolo on Do It Again

:dead:

Breh, your work is so necessary around these parts! :salute:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukkin' knew this nikka ain't write his own shyt.
your saying this like he never wrote any of his own songs, he borrowed some lines from a diss, not had full songs wrote by him like some of the nikkas being mentioned in here.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
People on here do it on a case by case basis.
As it should be. There's degrees to this. Reciting a couple lines that your crew gave you isn't equivalent to paying a stranger to record a reference track for you to use.