Peedi Crakk: Oschino & young Chris Ghostwrote The Jadakiss Diss For Beanie Sigel

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Not at all lol. Not in the LEAST. Y'all nikkas the ones up in arms.
Nah. Not really. It is what it is. If they wrote his whole diss for him. It would just confirm my belief that Kiss won even further. But Peedi never said that. He said they pitched him some lines. Ur the one in every thread about ghostwriting going. "THEY SPINNING!!! *insert smiley*. " all while being purposely disingenuous and all in the name of a Canadian rapper named Drake. Lemme guess. U moved from reppin Desert Storm to reppin OVO?

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Not really. It is what it is. If they wrote his whole diss for him. It would just confirm my belief that Kiss won even further. But Peedi never said that. He said they pitched him some lines. Ur the one in every thread about ghostwriting going. "THEY SPINNING!!! *insert smiley*. " all while being purposely disingenuous and all in the name of a Canadian rapper named Drake. Lemme guess. U moved from reppin Desert Storm to reppin OVO?
Didn't read. Lol

larryshogunz

Southside...
Daps
I'm not so sure that Beans is even in the physical shape to put hands on anyone for the remainder of his life. Dude is lucky to be living.

Alot of disappointing shyt been coming out about Beans within the last year.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
tell him meet me at any arena, bring his nina
i spark him up, starch him, leave him stiff like the cleaners

i always liked that line, but i always felt jada won that battle

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tell him meet me at any arena, bring his nina
i spark him up, starch him, leave him stiff like the cleaners

i always liked that line, but i always felt jada won that battle

Jada won the battle:childplease:

This nikka Beans said

"Im thinkin bout rapin his MOMS and makin em watch!
Im takin my time Im making him watch.
Im takin his time Im takin his watch."

How you rape a nikkas moms while he watch,take your time wit her,and take his watch so he cant look down and see how long its been:krs:

And whats come out wack about Beans in the last year for yall who saying that?if any thing these State Prop nikkas making themselves look corny and ruining they legacy....Beans name is the Broadstreet Bully so if he taking somebodys money its too be expected....yall supposed to be grimey philly nikkas,do sumthin about it or stfu,dont go tellin everybody...make a diss record if you feelin sum kindve way.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Jada won the battle:childplease:

This nikka Beans said

"Im thinkin bout rapin his MOMS and makin em watch!
Im takin my time Im making him watch.
Im takin his time Im takin his watch."

How you rape a nikkas moms while he watch,take your time wit her,and take his watch so he cant look down and see how long its been:krs:

And whats come out wack about Beans in the last year for yall who saying that?if any thing these State Prop nikkas making themselves look corny and ruining they legacy....Beans name is the Broadstreet Bully so if he taking somebodys money its too be expected....yall supposed to be grimey philly nikkas,do sumthin about it or stfu,dont go tellin everybody...make a diss record if you feelin sum kindve way.
R u being sarcastic? That's some of the corniest shyt I ever heard :heh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You guys remember a few weeks ago, when that Andre verse came out....and people thought he was talking about Common, Pac, Meek, Ye, Cube and Twista?

You remember earlier today, when Cudi was dissing people with 30 writers....and people thought he was talking about Beanie Sigel?

Oh wait, that never happened.

If you can't tell the difference between these situations, that's fine....everyone else can. :manny:

Fred.

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Facts. Beans is a bit more Hollywood than I thought... the way he talks down on State Property is as if he's always going to be above them dudes, it just seems unnecessary. The thing earlier this year where he said "I'll never do a show in Philly again", him jerking promoters out of money.... smh
Links to this info? I hadn't see anythin coming out. Appreciate it