Peedi Crakk: Oschino & young Chris Ghostwrote The Jadakiss Diss For Beanie Sigel

Escobar305

Pullin' up in that new toy
Daps
Reppin
I be in Miami, Boca Raton, pokin' your moms
tumblr_mvyyuqZuxy1s2wio8o1_400.gif
:russ:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Oschino said on the Taxtone podcast that he gave Beans a few lines to say. That was it. He didn't say he ghostwrote it.

Everyone gets lines from someone else, from time to time....that's any writer. Y'all don't give Jay any flack for stealing Biggie verses. Mobb Deep got "dun' from a dude in QB with a speech impediment, and he couldn't say "son."

Honestly, I think online y'all think AR AB and Beanie are like the kings of Philly. I never even thought Sigel was the best...but he was the one with the best package of voice, aura and savage bars. I think O is the better street rapper, Chris is the most lyrical.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean in a situation like that im sure the whole group was sittin around like 'beans is gonna diss jada, this would be a dope line', thinking of lines themselves, and im sure they threw him a couple lines and he put them in the song cuz they were good :yeshrug:

i doubt they handed him the fukkin verse written out on a piece of paper :pachaha:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This has been rumored forever, it was always that 'Sun kiss like soda', that was said to be Oschino's and not Beanie's, I can see that.....but, I have to laugh at this smug false equivalency, as someone aiding a diss record, and someone's entire persona, cadence, personality, and lyrics being artificially produced being remotely the same thing.

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
fukking dead at the desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign all up in they feelings cuz they greasy, bytchmade baby daddy has been exposed as a lyrical fukk boy fraud who violated ECOLI lyrical protocol by rapping others rhymes and is disqualified from elite lyricist status
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

While the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's lyrical legacy is untarnished I bet neither Beenie Struggle nor his peoples will dispute this shyt cuz this the 2nd lyrical fraud claim after the one made by Hoechino and not a peep from the pom pom waving p*ssy nikkaz at the Philly struggle rapper pens gaggers union, and he will enevitably be remembered as no better than PED Papi, Kangay, Snoop, Twista, Ice c00n, or any of the other bum ass Casper conglomerate using ass fakkits
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've BEEEEEEN uprooted them Goal Posts lol. "Brothers" "group" "lines" etc... Etc... shyts hilarious... shyt went from zero tolerance to exceptions REAL quick.

It all depends on who's accused. A lot of people hate Drake so he's vilified. When people showed that Pac got a song from someone it was okay. The same people championing Meek ignored the fact that he asked someone to write for him. Beans is loved and respected so it's okay. Either it's wrong for everyone or we turn a blind eye for everyone. People on here do it on a case by case basis.