Pedo Parent on Twitter Investigated, @Swagnificent relieved of his Coli duties

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Holy shyt you came with a whole ass costco reciept... Fukking unbelievable that he's still allowed to post with impunity :what:

:dahell: and he's still allowed to post ?

Swagnificent should be banned

from life:francis:

Thread 'Mods, why is @Swagnificent allowed to post on this site?'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/mods-why-is-swagnificent-allowed-to-post-on-this-site.1007643/

I just made a thread in Event Staff, hope you can make it!

But when are we ever going to see it? Is he friends with the mods or some shyt?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I swear if you put the brains of
some of these broads into birds
they would fly backwards.
KJFKob7.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Remember, I have PAGES of receipts showing previous pro-pedophile posts by him. He was lusting after an 11-year-old and wanting to see her get "busted up in", saying "if there's grass on the field", and saying there's nothing wrong with having sex with 14-year-olds so long as they have mature bodies. He said R. Kelly did nothing wrong at all:

Same poster has tons of pro-rape posts. He said there are women so attractive he'd have a hard time not raping them. He said forcefully taking sex from a woman after she's said no isn't rape if she's let you hit before, it's just bad manners. He said it can't be rape unless you break into the house, cause once you're inside then everything is on the table. He said real rape never happens in college and he laughs when he hears about rape cases. He said, "Don't dress like a ho if you don't want to be treated like one." And he said he'd easily win any rape course in court, cause all women are ho's and it would be easy to prove that to a jury.

On top of that, he fills the forum with posts so racist that I ain't even gonna write them out, you can click for yourself. If he was an unknown poster, he would have been permabanned from the first post in the first link alone.

The fact that he keeps being let back here, to dominate threads with the same pro-pedophile shyt over and over, is wild.

He makes @Still Benefited look like a saint :picard:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
that can get this site into some legal trouble. in fact I would nuke that thread. this is ldr, which is public....

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that can get this site into some legal trouble. in fact I would nuke that thread. this is ldr, which is public....

Hes one of my favorite coli science buffs,but looks like he might believe in euegenics too:scust:

Im assuming the reason he is still around is because many of you were posting crazy stuff like that for whatever reason in the past. Or at least were entertained by it in your youth. Correct me if im wrong but wasnt thecolis beloved charmander on this same type of time,and he had a coli mural R.I.P? Im assuming mods would have to retroactively go back and ban alot of you if somebody checked your old post. Also sounds like he is from a mulatto bloodline and may be apart of that boule cabal yall still refuse to believe exist on thecoli. If hes still posting like this,he must be untouchable for a reason. :respect:?