PeaceCorps Advises African-American Volunteers They May Be Called N-Word By Ukrainian Refugees

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:mjlol: im not capping for those countries. fukk all them crackers. what YALL gotta do is stop acting like the inherent 'cism of america doesnt extend itself to euro cacs and across the glob. them CACs dont like each other. CACs been beefing with each other since inception, but to act as if america doesnt help fuel their disdain towards black people is fukkin stupid.
these people are racist to anyone who aren't white. that's including indian, middle easterners and east asian. is america responsible for ukrainian racism towards them too?

and what sort of american media do you think they are consuming to get these racist ideologies? It's not like like they are watching local american news network that only show black criminals. what sort of american media are these ukrainian getting their black racism. if anything, hip hop and the nba are the only form of american media that these eastern euros get about black folks. two positive things. and yet they are still racist to the bone.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
these people are racist to anyone who aren't white. that's including indian, middle easterners and east asian. is america responsible for ukrainian racism towards them too?

and what sort of american media do you think they are consuming to get these racist ideologies? It's not like like they are watching local american news network that only show black criminals. what sort of american media are these ukrainian getting their black racism. if anything, hip hop and the nba are the only form of american media that these eastern euros get about black folks. two positive things. and yet they are still racist to the bone.

They don;'t even watch that shyt. I've been there. All their news and tv etc is in their language and their own media. I have travelled globally and I found them more homogeneous than anywhere I'd ever been. I was staying at a 5 star hotel in the city centre of the capital and frankly after travelling extensively. I was genuinely shocked by there. I'd never visited such a place before. They were incredibly homogenous and monolithic. These people mainly consumer their own media. I couldn't wait to leave.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm not a right winger. I'm a both sider which to you is a right winger. My issue isn't libs or Dems, it's cacs. Now I can tell you that a million times but you'll still misrepresent because deep down your just a coli poster aka Clown.

Why do you lie so openly as if there ain't receipts? :dwillhuh:

Just last month you were pushing your right-wing bullshyt in the Sri Lanka thread, claiming they went bankrupt because they were "liberal" even though their president was actually an anti-liberal nationalist. If you're "both sides" then why did you automatically claim that a right-wing fukkup was the liberals' fault and insist on your wrongness over and over no matter how many times you were proven wrong?

If you want to see the effects of a failed education system, look no further than this thread

If you want to see the effects of a failed education system, look no further than this thread

Let's see, what are some other arguments that we've had?

You claimed that an active shooter in Texas was "Biden's fault"
You think Covid restrictions are bullshyt
You think women shouldn't be in leadership
You hate "foreigners"
You think criminals need harsher sentencing
You think gun laws are bullshyt
You hate AOC and were making up random fake claims about her
You think the vaccine kills people
You say that fascist Duerte is "doing what needs to be done"
You say that Pol Pot made Cambodia better
You said "if you want to make your country better you're gonna have to shed some blood"
You said coronavirus aid is bullshyt just bribing the people
You say Kamala sucks
You think Putin's propaganda is correct

So you're anti-woman, anti-science, anti-Covid aid, anti-immigrant, pro-gun, pro-mass incarceration, repeat right-wing talking points, use "liberal" as a slur but never use "conservative" as a slur, and think that violent strongmen are necessary to shape a country up.....but you're not right-wing.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli brehs told me its just a word and we shouldn't be mad if cacs say it:mjgrin:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Wait…what does a breh get from volunteering over there?

We get a medal or something?

they paying for travel and food? Housing?

:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk them crackas and may the
body counts be massive on both sides.
HCiRria.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Wait…what does a breh get from volunteering over there?

We get a medal or something?

they paying for travel and food? Housing?

:patrice:

Nothing. It's volunteering. You're going to help out due to kindness and wanting to assist those in need.

They don't get paid anything. Its sacrificial.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The weirdest thing about this whole situation is acting like Russia is any different. All these former Soviet states are birthed from Russia yet you would think coming into TLR that Russia is some paradise for black folks. Them niccas will hang you without a single fukking thought.

What a strange time. "I don't give a fukk about either of these countries"....but let me post a bunch of things justifying Russians actions. If you don't care it means you don't care on either side. Why yall doing Russia's work for them?