PeaceCorps Advises African-American Volunteers They May Be Called N-Word By Ukrainian Refugees

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
you guys have to stop capping for these countries by name dropping america as a reason on why they are racist. slavs don't even consume american media like that.
:mjlol: im not capping for those countries. fukk all them crackers. what YALL gotta do is stop acting like the inherent 'cism of america doesnt extend itself to euro cacs and across the glob. them CACs dont like each other. CACs been beefing with each other since inception, but to act as if america doesnt help fuel their disdain towards black people is fukkin stupid.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Most ppl think Jersey Shore the Sopranos when you talk about Jersey. They don't know of large chunks of Jersey that are essentially Tenn or rural Penn. The accents and even the house architecture get really hicky

Not even sure why that brother is comparing eastern European blocs to Jersey or better still why in a conversation about black volunteers in ukraine he is deflecting to America...

weird.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
:mjlol: im not capping for those countries. fukk all them crackers. what YALL gotta do is stop acting like the inherent 'cism of america doesnt extend itself to euro cacs and across the glob. them CACs dont like each other. CACs been beefing with each other since inception, but to act as if america doesnt help fuel their disdain towards black people is fukkin stupid.

American racism is rooted in European racism. What are you talking about? America may have influenced later practices, but Europe was the original foundation. From the early characterizations of indigenous peoples across the world as savages to the origins of the eugenics movement, and the first universities that pushed scientific racism.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And you do realize that those nationalists ran with the party who Zelensky opposed and defeated in the last election, right? That he ran on an explicit unity, anti-nationalism campaign and won over 70% of the vote while the nationalists got 23% and the right-wing extremists got 2%?

This is like playing a story on the Charlottesville Unite the Right rally and then claiming the white supremacist Trump supporters flying the Confederate flag are representative of the current White House.

The most ironic thing about this is that you're a right-winger so you're literally aligned with our Nazis here while pretending you care about opposing Nazis somewhere else. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I'm not a right winger. I'm a both sider which to you is a right winger. My issue isn't libs or Dems, it's cacs. Now I can tell you that a million times but you'll still misrepresent because deep down your just a coli poster aka Clown.

Nazis were useful to Zelenski. He just can't control them. He's a guy who will hide behind anyone for results. Not ashamed to beg anyone for assistance. Maybe they aren't fit for politics but they'll work as protection but that means they get to weave into the culture and be open in the city while commiting hate crimes. Kinda like how you cosign idiots on this board as long as they share your views. He couldn't stop them from killing in the east and wasn't going to and made it easy for Russia to invade Ukraine. Now he needs them to help fight. They're sympathizers.

:hubie:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Thats a crazy read, but interesting enough thats 1 reason stated by Putin for wanting war... to clear out the "Nazi's" even though he is likely one himself.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Germany is being treated like a ******! - Adolf Hitler late 1930s.

He did not speak English or consume American media. He detested it in fact.

I have visited Kiev, and I stayed at an expensive hotel there. As central as it gets. I maintain as someone who spent 10 days there it is very homogenised.

More than any Asian country I've visited infact. That place was like visiting another planet. And I've travelled asian extensively.