PeaceCorps Advises African-American Volunteers They May Be Called N-Word By Ukrainian Refugees

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You were acting like we needed to show solidarity with a nation that doesn't fukk with the brothers.

Quote me.

It would have made sense if you outlined how Russia taking Ukraine can impact us interest overseas economically or strategically but instead you catered to emotions which was to lib in this situation.

Quote me.

The ENTIRE time I said that normalizing Russian belligerence was the problem and we shouldn't support them killing people no matter who they are. Never appealed to emotions or "Ukrainian solidarity" outside of my universal view that people who start wars are bullshyt tyrants who should be cut off from normal relations with everyone.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Stop what?

I live in Jersey and there are parts of the state where I'd be in fear for my life if car broke down or ran out of gas. Straight klan towns in Southern and West NJ.

That's different from the factions of Nazis in Ukraine, HOW?
you say rural areas, but in Ukraine, Nazis are everywhere from urban/major cities to rural areas and soccer games throwing bananas and threatening black players.
I'm sorry but you comparing comparing United States to eastern europe is just being disingenuous so you can defend them.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Quote me.

Quote me.

The ENTIRE time I said that normalizing Russian belligerence was the problem and we shouldn't support them killing people no matter who they are. Never appealed to emotions or "Ukrainian solidarity" outside of my universal view that people who start wars are bullshyt tyrants who should be cut off from normal relations with everyone.
But where was that energy when Ukrainian nazis bodied 15000 Russians and other "undesirables" in east Ukraine brother. They we're still shelling and purging before Russian invasion. Where were you then?

I see you here now, but not then. It makes me curious is all.

It hurts your We Are The World swag.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black people need to learn to stay their asses out of White people business.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
you say rural areas, but in Ukraine, Nazis are everywhere from urban/major cities to rural areas and soccer games throwing bananas and threatening black players.
I'm sorry but you comparing comparing United States to eastern europe is just being disingenuous so you can defend them.

Say it louder for the 'volunteers' :mjcry:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
you guys have to stop capping for these countries by name dropping america as a reason on why they are racist. slavs don't even consume american media like that.

They most certainly do not! I have visited Kiev! Most people do not speak English. Their media is VERY homogenised. VERY. The bloc countries have very homogenised media.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
:dead:

It's almost comical.
At least they kept it real. Social media would have exposed the bullshyt anyway.

Before the escalation of the conflict, the Western media recognized and acknowledged the risk posed by the festering nationalism over there. They don't think they can afford this transparency anymore, even at a time where the potential for instability is heightened. No nuance during a war effort :ufdup:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Brehs got fantasies of falling in love with 3rd world pawgs then say that....stop name dropping America to defend Ukraine though.