PeaceCorps Advises African-American Volunteers They May Be Called N-Word By Ukrainian Refugees

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Where did I ever say Ukraine was a magical non-racist country or even say anything positive about Ukrainians in general, ever? :why:

Step 1: Mowgli posts blatant Russian propaganda because he follows right-wingers

Step 2: Mowgli gets called out for being a fool and a tool

Step 3: Mowgli posts actual news and says, "See, real news exists too!"
You were acting like we needed to show solidarity with a nation that doesn't fukk with the brothers. So why support them.

It would have made sense if you outlined how Russia taking Ukraine can impact us interest overseas economically or strategically but instead you catered to emotions which was to lib in this situation.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
You were acting like we needed to show solidarity with a nation that doesn't fukk with the brothers. So why support them.

It would have made sense if you outlined how Russia taking Ukraine can impact us interest overseas economically or strategically but instead you catered to emotions which was to lib in this situation.

If it wasn't from the official site they would have called it 'propoganda' and 'fake news'. The more black people are given these updates the better.

Well done to peace corps as it's something many are scared to touch on.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
fukk all you Ukraine bootlicking clowns on here....

As I said before I wouldn't lose an ounce of sleep if Putin dropped the flutes on em...

The end is near and is gonna happen anyway...someone is gonna get the flutes dropped on em it's inevitable...let it be these Neo nazi nation stronghold countries first
:yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If it wasn't from the official site they would have called it 'propoganda' and 'fake news'. The more black people are given these updates the better.

Well done to peace corps as it's something many are scared to touch on.
The clowns here defending Ukraine definately wouldn't have given a warning to posters wanting to support in person.

Ah ah ahmm sure it's just a couple bad apples. Talking about real shyt like a soccer mom.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
which worthless black folks are going over there to volunteer?:mjtf:

I want to see these faces
peacecorp does a lot. i remember a lot of kids i grew up with considering that as an option to get out of the area without committing to the military or some of the other crazier work programs post high school

i'm sure plenty of people are just along for the ride wherever it takes them :manny:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
The clowns here defending Ukraine definately wouldn't have given a warning to posters wanting to support in person.

Ah ah ahmm sure it's just a couple bad apples. Talking about real shyt like a soccer mom.

:dead: