Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I actually agree.

Every young cat I know is a pc gamer.

Anecdotally obviously but kids just aren't buying consoles like that.

Even shyt like Nintendo even though it's aimed at kids and families is all 30+ people buying it.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I actually agree.

Every young cat I know is a pc gamer.

Anecdotally obviously but kids just aren't buying consoles like that.

Even shyt like Nintendo even though it's aimed at kids and families is all 30+ people buying it.
Tell me sir, where in the fukk are you getting this from? Kids aren't buying consoles like that? I guess Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo are not eating better than ever :wtf:

You have kids of age to game on PC or are you a kid? PC gaming is not a hobby for a broke ass kid so you must be Malibu Ken or something. fukk outta hurr Malibu Ken :camby:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed playing PC as a kid. Diablo 1-2, Starcraft, Myst, Tribes, Call of Duty 1-2 and then consoles hit a sweet spot while PCs were in a lull.

Now its starting to make the most sense. You get access to games from each of the console platforms, free multiplayer, more widely available discounts from all of the digital stores, better performance options and I can go on.
Its good to see PC gaming moving away from being an enthusiast platform only.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
His PC must be some ridiculous shyt with NBA money behind it :wow:

Ciggavelli said:
kobe_no.gif

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
His PC must be some ridiculous shyt with NBA money behind it :wow:
Is PUBG a graphically impressive game?

because what he was streaming didn't look all the impressive, it was as if he was using Med-High Settings.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Tell me sir, where in the fukk are you getting this from? Kids aren't buying consoles like that? I guess Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo are not eating better than ever :wtf:

You have kids of age to game on PC or are you a kid? PC gaming is not a hobby for a broke ass kid so you must be Malibu Ken or something. fukk outta hurr Malibu Ken :camby:

Microsoft is putting up their worst numbers ever what are you talking about :jbhmm:

Nintendo went from selling 50-100 million units, I think the Switch is at what? 5 million units ? :jbhmm:

PC is a cheap hobby... the most popular games in the world dont require powerful PCs. You just dont know what you are talking about, it sads me you actually have kids to guide in this world because you are just a fukking idiot.

:russ: @Ciggavelli hope you feeling better man :salute:

Is PUBG a graphically impressive game?

because what he was streaming didn't look all the impressive, it was as if he was using Med-High Settings.
Some games dont process well on streams. When you stream PC games through OBS you can output different settings than you are actually playing (example, you can output a game at 720/60 FPS) while you are playing at 1080/120 FPS as example.

The reason for this is, not everyone has powerful PCs/fast internet and something thats easier for everyone to view (720/60 FPS) allows you to get more viewers. On top of that, it will strain your computer less (streaming can slow your processor down tremendously. ) so with lesser output settings it wont effect your actual game play as much.

So what you are watching on stream might not be same quality as what the streamer is looking at.

Plus games with a lot of textures like PUBG like grass get pixelated more on streams