PC gaming is a cotdamn SCAM, come catch these motherfukkin negs!!!

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This is my main gripe, breh

As much as I enjoy how smoothly Geralt is moving at 60 fps and how detailed this game looks at 1440p ultra settings, the colors just don’t pop like they do on a TV

Any fix for this?
You seem willing to spend a big amount of money on the monitor so go with an IPS panel. I'm not familiar with which ones are the best though. I'd just look up something like "best gaming IPS monitor" or something. The problem with computer monitors is they are mostly all TN panels which can't really reproduce blacks that well which helps provides the contrasts in an image to make the colors pop out more. Its also why when you get a completely black screen its more of a ...grey color than pitch black like it should be and what you would see on an OLED or IPS monitor.

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africa, center of the world.
hdr on at max settings and 60fps should have been convincing enough, especially with an rtx raytrace-ready card.. your specs are definitely good enough so your config settings must be looking tragic. Start by updating all your drivers, connecting to your display using the correct ports, then go through each game's settings to enable the appropriate features and then delete this thread.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This is my main gripe, breh

As much as I enjoy how smoothly Geralt is moving at 60 fps and how detailed this game looks at 1440p ultra settings, the colors just don’t pop like they do on a TV

Any fix for this?
Just turn your TV into a monitor. This is what I do. PC TV couch gaming is the best way to game.

If you have a nice ass HDTV... Why you wasting time with fusing with monitor and developing shyt posture when you can relax in comfort on a big screen.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I play on my TCL 4K TV.

In a weird way the differences seem underwhelming at first, but going back and playing some game on OG X1 and it looks and feels nasty :scust:

With that said PC dudes are lying when they say this shyt is easy/plug n play. I go through all types of fukkery to get this shyt working right. Kinda excited for next gen consoles so I can get some good graphics/performance without all the PC fukkery.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Why lil nikka?
Look at the price per performance man... You overspend a lot for a 4k rig with a 1440p GPU.

Overspent on the CPU
Overspent on the m.2
Overcompensated for the ram
Bad price for performance GPU( my RTX 2060 cost about $200 less with small difference in performance)
Probably a bad monitor

You could get the same performance for about a good chunk less.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
@Dorian Breh

Honestly, I'd look up the return policy for the monitor and GPU. Get your money back and buy the proper 4k GPU.

Save a little money...

Get a slick 4k TV good for TV, gaming, and computer. Rtings.com is my site for research. Vizio are really the best price per inch and performance for gaming and PC when I bought one. It probably still is...

Just make sure you find a TV that can do 1440p at atleast 60 hrtz. Get a comfortable wireless keyboard with TouchPad. Game with Xbox or PS4 gamepad. It's hard to go back.

For cheap games... Go to cdkeys.com

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Did you try calibrating your monitor?

Is your monitor a g sync monitor?

A 2070 isn't powerful enough to game at 4k and turn all settings up to ultra...

You need to go to someplace that does good monitor reviews like toms hardware and look for some calibration stuff for you monitor...

Using a monitor with straight out of the box settings :picard:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@Dorian Breh

Honestly, I'd look up the return policy for the monitor and GPU. Get your money back and buy the proper 4k GPU.

Save a little money...

Get a slick 4k TV good for TV, gaming, and computer. Rtings.com is my site for research. Vizio are really the best price per inch and performance for gaming and PC when I bought one. It probably still is...

Just make sure you find a TV that can do 1440p at atleast 60 hrtz. Get a comfortable wireless keyboard with TouchPad. Game with Xbox or PS4 gamepad. It's hard to go back.

For cheap games... Go to cdkeys.com
Or, return all that shyt, get a Pro/1X and an OLED, and be done with it, unless you insist on being master race. You can still use the OLED as a capable monitor, and you have the best TV experience you can buy.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I play on my TCL 4K TV.

In a weird way the differences seem underwhelming at first, but going back and playing some game on OG X1 and it looks and feels nasty :scust:

With that said PC dudes are lying when they say this shyt is easy/plug n play. I go through all types of fukkery to get this shyt working right. Kinda excited for next gen consoles so I can get some good graphics/performance without all the PC fukkery.
:dead: i trade plug nplay anyday for superior multitasking and customization plus mk/b is the goat

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:dead: i trade plug nplay anyday for superior multitasking and customization plus mk/b is the goat
giphy.gif

I’m a busy man. Seems with every game theres new fukkery to overcome.

And KB/M is part of that.

Don’t even play multiplayer games on pc cause I don’t want to compete with nerds in their basement with KB/M :camby:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Or, return all that shyt, get a Pro/1X and an OLED, and be done with it, unless you insist on being master race. You can still use the OLED as a capable monitor, and you have the best TV experience you can buy.
This aswell... The thing about building a PC. It depreciate quickly and its not a good time to get something high end with an overpriced $1100 GPU as the only viable 4K/Ultra card on the market with raytracing needing a couple of card generations to really perfect.

If you want to PC game.... Great. I'd do a modest $1100-$1500 rig at best. Then, just upgrade when it is convenient.

I just got a new gpu in RTX 2060 for $350. My first M.2 at $180. Replaced my liquid cooling for $65. Replaced my Mobo at $80 with my preexisting I7 6700k

This was a 4 year old rig with a GTX 970. This what you have to keep in mind... You'll be upgrading. So, never buy top of the line hardware.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cop God of War, Spiderman and Last of Us 2 for PC and you'll be eating good

:eat:

Oh wait...

:lupe:

you ain't really messing nothing not playing those games, God of War is trash, Spider-Man is a fake batman, and the first Last of Us was trash, its a game for people who don't play games, If I wanted to watch a movie I would watch one, just like the Days Gone trash

the only sony exclusives that are good are the japanese ones and a lot of them coming to PC now like the Yakuza series that's why I sold my pro