PBS: Alex Jones Was Actually Right, Chemicals Used On Our Food Are Turning Frogs Gay & Into Females

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
i linked a uc berkeley study on it from like 2009

That's what the media does. Even if you're accurate, they can still scream the 'you're a lunatic conspiracy theorist' rhetoric and talk about you believing in black helicopters around your house or wearing tinfoil hats.

They took out bill cooper for a reason. Now with Alex Jones, some of the stuff he says is true, but I have a feeling he is a government agent who is there to corral and be the face of the 'conspiracy' movement. He's there to keep people still believing in the system, as demonstrated by his love affair with donald trump and how he has grown to be one of the bigger media presences out. If he really was this threat to the system, they would have taken him out. He drops a grain of truth here and there, but is ultimately there to mislead you.

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Not fake news: InfoWars' Alex Jones is a 'performance artist,' his lawyer says

Alex Jones is there to make real 'truthers' look like lunatics with some of the performances he pulls off. He is also a new ager who is trying to turn trump into a messiah like figure. He's even gone as far to say that what trump is doing is biblical. Honestly, I just look at a variety of these sources for information, but I don't let them lead me anywhere, or in other words, I don't let their conclusions necessarily be my conclusions. They are just a convenient source of news that is never covered in the mainstream. If you want to see who is really hitting on the real, they are the guys who have mysterious accidents or their channels keep getting taken down.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
So basically we believe there's a chemical out there turning people gay because of a study done on frogs that doesn't correlate to homosexuality behavior or human biology btw....but we cant wrap our heads around the Earth being round or space travel to the moon :ohhh:

The Coli dot com :mjlol::mjlol:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Tyrone Hayes is a bro.....for those wondering his wife is Korean-American. They met at Yale I think
hayes.GHAFFARY.jpg
He looks like hes been exposed to atrazine

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Alex Jones is pretty much a mainstream representation of one of those PUA type of white nationalists that hang on rooshv's websites. In fact, they use the same terminology like cuck, and complaining about how immigrants are taking over and how the globalists want to destroy whites... they essentially worship donald trump and vladamir putin. On the other hand we have Al Gore, another racist who keeps trying to push population control on blacks. Mainstream politics is essentially white folks fighting for benefits amongst each other, with one party who outwardly disdains blacks and another who disdains them, but knows how to put on the mask of tolerance to use them for political benefit before ignoring or discarding them.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Slowly but surely damn near all my social/scientific theories and conclusions are being proven right.

Already knew estrogen was in the drinking water. Females have gotten curvier and more volumptious across all races in america, the men have become more bytchmade
Already knew the uptick in homosexuality was due to manipulation (my guess was a combination of opiates altering brain chemistry and hormone unbalancing substances) rather than fakkit ass liberal lies like "they not scard to be gay no more"
Already knew homosexuality being strictly decided at birth was a lie

Trust your gut boys

The cold part is, the people in power are homosexual, so they are doing this shyt purposely.