PBS: Alex Jones Was Actually Right, Chemicals Used On Our Food Are Turning Frogs Gay & Into Females

Daps
Reppin
NULL

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
The thing is with these theories is if it’s done on purpose, or whether it was just an occurrence

That’s where theorists and non-theorists clash

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Black people need to understand we are the protectors of natural order,our sixth sense for knowing when what we are being told doesn't add up is historical:wow:

Never let the media and white society tell you that you are immature,"phobic",ignorant or anything else for not going along with this weirdo shyt europeans try to pass off as normal.

We didn't need precious "science" to tell us all these gay nikkas didn't just pop up outta nowhere.They really tried to convince us they been here and just been hiding,as if they were aliens living among us:mjlol:

We didn't buy it,if theres one thing we know about these fruity boys,its they can't hide it:picard:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
13b135b2becf6f4830ff4530b71dfbce.jpg

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
The thing is with these theories is if it’s done on purpose, or whether it was just an occurrence

That’s where theorists and non-theorists clash

FSP

Banned
Daps
Black people need to understand we are the protectors of natural order,our sixth sense for knowing when what we are being told doesn't add up is historical:wow:

Never let the media and white society tell you that you are immature,"phobic",ignorant or anything else for not going along with this weirdo shyt europeans try to pass off as normal.

We didn't need precious "science" to tell us all these gay nikkas didn't just pop up outta nowhere.They really tried to convince us they been here and just been hiding,as if they were aliens living among us:mjlol:

We didn't buy it,if theres one thing we know about these fruity boys,its they can't hide it:picard:
I don't know if this can be called evidence. There's still gay nikkas in europe and that substance is banned there

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
My biology teacher assigned us to do a 15 page paper and I honestly picked the subject after randomly searching for something interesting on science daily, it seemed like something complex enough to write that many pages on but then I saw how deep and long this situation with frogs been going on I actually wrote 20 pages. I wonder if this gets taken advantage of scientifically and people try linking the transgendering of frogs and humans trying to do the same *shudder*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My biology teacher assigned us to do a 15 page paper and I honestly picked the subject after randomly searching for something interesting on science daily, it seemed like something complex enough to write that many pages on but then I saw how deep and long this situation with frogs been going on I actually wrote 20 pages. I wonder if this gets taken advantage of scientifically and people try linking the transgendering of frogs and humans trying to do the same *shudder*

Well how was your grade?