PBS: Alex Jones Was Actually Right, Chemicals Used On Our Food Are Turning Frogs Gay & Into Females

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
it's ironic one of the things that fat crazy low key racist a$$hole got right, is one of the biggest things used to clown him, when people can easily fact check and see it's true.

That's what the media does. Even if you're accurate, they can still scream the 'you're a lunatic conspiracy theorist' rhetoric and talk about you believing in black helicopters around your house or wearing tinfoil hats.

They took out bill cooper for a reason. Now with Alex Jones, some of the stuff he says is true, but I have a feeling he is a government agent who is there to corral and be the face of the 'conspiracy' movement. He's there to keep people still believing in the system, as demonstrated by his love affair with donald trump and how he has grown to be one of the bigger media presences out. If he really was this threat to the system, they would have taken him out. He drops a grain of truth here and there, but is ultimately there to mislead you.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Doesn’t mean I’m gonna believe other crazy shyt.

A lot of shyt people already knew was coming with the way technology was improving. Hideo Kojima made games about it but most people already had idea about certain things. I just don’t like when CTs use these things to try and say that stupid shyt like reptillians must also be real as well.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:sas1:

He cites the research all the time, even showing the actual documents and specific phrases highlighted, yet they mocked him, and public just sheepishly listen to comedians and corporate pundits disinforming through humor....

This is not the only topic he cites research for in his rants.....

Doesn’t mean I’m gonna believe other crazy shyt.

A lot of shyt people already knew was coming with the way technology was improving. Hideo Kojima made games about it but most people already had idea about certain things. I just don’t like when CTs use these things to try and say that stupid shyt like reptillians must also be real as well.

Alt/indy media is not a monolithic group. That's the number one thing you should understand. They don't agree on many things....and don't let corporate media make you think otherwise.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Slowly but surely damn near all my social/scientific theories and conclusions are being proven right.

Already knew estrogen was in the drinking water. Females have gotten curvier and more volumptious across all races in america, the men have become more bytchmade
Already knew the uptick in homosexuality was due to manipulation (my guess was a combination of opiates altering brain chemistry and hormone unbalancing substances) rather than fakkit ass liberal lies like "they not scard to be gay no more"
Already knew homosexuality being strictly decided at birth was a lie

Trust your gut boys

Yeah, women today are a lot badder than 20 years ago. These lil girls developing bodies sooner and sooner. :whoa:

Also, the dudes of today are skinny and frail from being raised on fast food and drugs. Most dudes back in the day were looking like Linebackers.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Slowly but surely damn near all my social/scientific theories and conclusions are being proven right.

Already knew estrogen was in the drinking water. Females have gotten curvier and more volumptious across all races in america, the men have become more bytchmade
Already knew the uptick in homosexuality was due to manipulation (my guess was a combination of opiates altering brain chemistry and hormone unbalancing substances) rather than fakkit ass liberal lies like "they not scard to be gay no more"
Already knew homosexuality being strictly decided at birth was a lie

Trust your gut boys

all this esoteric knowledge you have and you capped out at "ain't shyt Coli poster" in life :ohhh: