PBS: Alex Jones Was Actually Right, Chemicals Used On Our Food Are Turning Frogs Gay & Into Females

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Alex Jones is a racist piece of shyt and I really hope she swallows a shotgun. Him and anyone who love him can suck my dikk from the back.
Nobody is supporting him. We are more concerned with the message. We want the truth. Take your emotions out of it and start to look at things logically. The fact that you would ignore a message based on a disliking of a messanger makes you easy to control.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yup, Tyrone tried to warn y’all... all sorts of stuff in the water.

Most of y’all son realize that Obama signed an executive order making it legal for the US citizens population to be used for scientific testing without their knowledge.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Gottdamn......

Remind me not to let my child use the water fountains in Lenox Square mall

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Yup, Tyrone tried to warn y’all... all sorts of stuff in the water.

Most of y’all son realize that Obama signed an executive order making it legal for the US citizens population to be used for scientific testing without their knowledge.

Are i serious?!?

Let me see receipts

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Nobody is supporting him. We are more concerned with the message. We want the truth. Take your emotions out of it and start to look at things logically. The fact that you would ignore a message based on a disliking of a messanger makes you easy to control.
fukk that, why mention this fukkface at all? This is the type of thing that is used to normalize people like that. Just take the message and put facts behind it, and put out the message, without giving this piece of shyt a chance to do a victory lap? He will definitely use this to try to normalize and legitimize himself, and push the “fake news” agenda while saying “daily caller, project veritus, Breitbart, and us are the only real news organizations”, and a lot of “critical thinkers” are going to point out the 1 time he was right, out of 1000 bullshyt stories, and say “infowars was right, it’s the only legitimate news source”. I don’t really give a fukk if anybody thinks I’m easy to control, to what end am I easy to control? Because I’m out front in saying that Alex Jones and his supporters are pieces of shyt that deserve to die? If that’s what it is, then yes, I’m easy to control, I’ll be that.