Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nelson and Ohio win by KO/Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Again... Floyd got popped by Chino and was wobbling all over the place. Chino aint great. Sometimes nikkas get caught.

like one time in 24 rounds.:russ:

then u sit up here and try to act like floyd aint a defensive wizard...plus he not even in his prime. better example is zab but floyd dominated the rest of the way.

u act like thurman defense is on the level of floyd. ur comparison would only hold weight if this was benitez or sweet pea...but no this thurman.:francis:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Thurman cant even pop a handa down Collazo, how many times Khan dropped Collazo, theres levels to this shyt....And Thurman is a C class fighter that nearly got finished and ran from a recovering alcoholic thinking retirement

Thurman a C level fighter bruh?

Go back to sniffin your glue.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
#Thurminators still going strong

Hopefully the top WWs stop ducking now and think they have a chance

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps

#Thurminators
B6B693A8-5B37-49AC-83B4-EFA507C53A2C_zps0lxymxjk.gif
B6B693A8-5B37-49AC-83B4-EFA507C53A2C_zps0lxymxjk.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
like one time in 24 rounds.:russ:

then u sit up here and try to act like floyd aint a defensive wizard...plus he not even in his prime. better example is zab but floyd dominated the rest of the way.

u act like thurman defense is on the level of floyd. ur comparison would only hold weight if this was benitez or sweet pea...but no this thurman.:francis:

But wouldn't Floyd being a defensive wizard make it worse that he got hit that cleanly?

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How about he earns it like everyone else? :francis:

How many people were clamoring for Thurman/Spence before Floyd mentioned it :francis:
:manny: I just think it would make for a good fight on paper, i'm not trying to get all in the politics. Based off of what I've seen style wise Spence is not a guaranteed W for Thurman right now, or vice versa. I've had nothing but positive things to say about Thurman/am on his team.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
surprised collazo quit but his cuts looked pretty bad even after they cleaned him up for the post fight interview. cut on the right eye was fairly wide and wouldve probably leaked after one punch and subsequently every time he blinked. left eye/cheek was kinda fukked up too but it was the right eye. if i was collazo i woulda swung from my toes the upcoming round and then if i got popped a few times maybe play to the ref for a stoppage :pachaha:not gonna no mas on the stool tho:snoop: