Pay $70 Billion for a dying franchise brehs

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I just mean at least for the next 10 years COD is probably going to be the de facto FPS. I hate COD, but people love and play them all even the bad ones religiously.
Eventually something will come along, but even with that something it's gonna take some time to shake everyone or even most off the COD tree.

No doubt. It's still why I :mjlol: at this nonsense with the merger. Taking the franchise off Playstation only hurts BOTH MS and Sony.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No doubt. It's still why I :mjlol: at this nonsense with the merger. Taking the franchise off Playstation only hurts BOTH MS and Sony.
Honestly, COD is safe, but I don't think other Activison/Blizzard games that don't have lots of microtransactions are safe. Microsoft knows it would be costly to remove COD from Playstation due to the possibility of a new entrant or current franchise taking it's spot. Microsoft is better off keeping status quo of releasing COD on playstation since it kills possibility of new entrant

I think only thing that Playstation gamers will have to worry about is possibly losing early access betas, exclusive modes, exclusive skins, etc. I think Microsoft is going to leverage double XP, battle pass boost and other stuff for gamepass subs.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Honestly, COD is safe, but I don't think other Activison/Blizzard games that don't have lots of microtransactions are safe. Microsoft knows it would be costly to remove COD from Playstation due to the possibility of a new entrant or current franchise taking it's spot. Microsoft is better off keeping status quo of releasing COD on playstation since it kills possibility of new entrant

I think only thing that Playstation gamers will have to worry about is possibly losing early access betas, exclusive modes, exclusive skins, etc. I think Microsoft is going to leverage double XP, battle pass boost and other stuff for gamepass subs.

no doubt.

Phil isn't that stupid to remove literally half of the game's userbase. He'll definitely incentivize to up GP subs which is smart.

Remove it from Playstation and you pretty much do this for another competitor

tom-and-jerry-sneaky.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For sure, it would be bad business logically. Well more of a gamble, if MS goals were to win people over with exclusives then there are better ways to do than then buying a 70 billion dollar publisher.

70 billion, even half of that would probably by timed exclusive deals or just exclusive made games with all the big devs and publishers for decades.

MS goal is providing content and ownership plus cross platform integration.

Exclusive games are a part of that but not the main focus, the market demands exclusives as a measurement of worth, and that's all that MS is using it for.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Factions 2 about to fatality these bums. Should've never killed Rebirth island.

I don't think naughty dog is capable of creating a multiplayer experience that everyone will want to play like cod or battlefield, I hope they're taking their time to make something really unique because 'team deathmatch but in the lou2 engine' isn't enough.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This

It’s like nikkas are delusional, y’all don’t benefit from any Corp making money and or losing money. But wait for the incoming “I got stocks”

Weirdo shyt 🤣

I got stocks...so yeah I do benefit :pachaha:

And got em with MS, Sony, and even Nintendo (Nintendo on the verge of getting bushed though).

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This

It’s like nikkas are delusional, y’all don’t benefit from any Corp making money and or losing money. But wait for the incoming “I got stocks”

Weirdo shyt 🤣
We have a section here for stocks yet you never see these a$$holes going hard in The Boiler Room pumping up other stocks. Just shytposting here.

Any a$$hole can open a robinhood account, buy a few shares and go “im not console warring, im just rooting for my share to go up :troll:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We have a section here for stocks yet you never see these a$$holes going hard in The Boiler Room pumping up other stocks. Just shytposting here.

Any a$$hole can open a robinhood account, buy a few shares and go “im not console warring, im just rooting for my share to go up :troll:
I guess you be drunk when you make posts like this.

xbox was built on split screen LAN parties with Halo CE. god damn I cant stand the stupid shyt you spew. like you really fukking suck with posting and just say nonsense, absolutely zero rational thought, I cant stand it.

its not farfetched (no pokemon) for a man in his 30's or 40's to wanna play campaign with their kid on the same TV just like they did with their friends in 2001.

now if ur a friendless loser who's only social interaction is the internet, I understand.

didnt I say no more Meach last year? I keep forgetting but I remember now.

fukk the low standards you set for xbox games

fukk your cheerleading.

maybe if xbox fans weren't incessent dikkriders, maybe the brand would have higher recognition.

but you a$$holes defend them for scraps, so in return us gamepass subscribers get scraps with he occasional 2d snes puff, but not good enough.

I fukking hate how the dikkriding got us to this point, instead of demanding better its now take what you can get.

and ya, ive played on my xbox and PC more than PS5, but the majority of it is because im a giant Halo, RTS, and Counterstrike fan.

but god damn if this platform dont need some juice.

I despise people like you. the xbox 360 was chasing glory, a glory you threw in the towel for. just another go with the flow as motherfukker. Im sure you'll respond to this with "Sony Stans:mjlol:" cuz you have fukk all to say. if you truly want xbox to be a better platform you need to make them understand, but but being a lemming aint it.

:huhldup:

Where’s your stocks??? :mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You in here acting like you ain’t on the frontlines stanning any other time. :mjlol:
You’re pathetic. Cuz i have expectations means means im stanning? I pulled your paperwork on halo too, still tour 1 on mcc while im tour 10. You’d rather argue over xbox games instead of play them. Just all around garbage posting:camby:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You’re pathetic. Cuz i have expectations means means im stanning? I pulled your paperwork on halo too, still tour 1 on mcc while im tour 10. You’d rather argue over xbox games instead of play them. Just all around garbage posting:camby:
You had a post literally declaring “war” on some stan shyt.

You seem like two different posters. You be posting drunk breh?:mjlol:

And i’ve never claimed to be a Huge Halo fan, and i definitely don’t have the time to put in your upon hour in any multiplayer game.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You had a post literally declaring “war” on some stan shyt.

You seem like two different posters. You be posting drunk breh?:mjlol:

And i’ve never claimed to be a Huge Halo fan, and i definitely don’t have the time to put in your upon hour in any multiplayer game.
I declared war on your double standards and shytposting. The difference between you and gizmo is at least he straight up says “i be cheerleading this company, it is what it is, i have no shame:yeshrug:” while you be doing as much as him yet act like a beacon of objectivity. Just an all around disgraceful attempt at manipulation. I see through your bullshyt.

You are courtdog with a prescription to antidepressants

Last edited: