Pay $70 Billion for a dying franchise brehs

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You are courtdog with a subscription to antidepressants
:picard:

giphy.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I declared war on your double standards and shytposting. The difference between you and gizmo is at least he straight up says “i be cheerleading this company, it is what it is, i have no shame:yeshrug:” while you be doing as much as him yet act like a beacon of objectivity. Just an all around disgraceful attempt at manipulation. I see through your bullshyt.

You are courtdog with a prescription to antidepressants
The delusion in this post is astounding. :wow:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
how are yall still arguing for exclusivity when the world is based around $$

the whole point is to take what sells and lease it to you

then like dude above said, hold the ticky tack shyt and either give better access on your own platform
or keep smaller releases private

releasing products as exclusive completely is counterintuitive, thats why this is easily the worst section of this forum
nikkas ride dikk and move goalposts/act dumb when shyt progresses... instead of just speaking on whats right and wrong in the first place

its a win on all fronts... it sells consoles, it sells gamepass, it charges your competitor to use it
like I said since day 1, you aint really paying 70 billion if your competitor is footing the bill too ... even the deal with Nintendo softens the landing alot

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
all ima say is this a continuation of why the mods are actual trash on this site

if me, @MeachTheMonster or @PS5 made this exact thread with the responses in here this thread of been bushed 200 posts ago for "inciting console wars"

how can you have fair discussions in this sub forum if half the other side gets banned/bushed/threads deleted for minimal shyt

Daps
all ima say is this a continuation of why the mods are actual trash on this site

if me, @MeachTheMonster or @PS5 made this exact thread with the responses in here this thread of been bushed 200 posts ago for "inciting console wars"

how can you have fair discussions in this sub forum if half the other side gets banned/bushed/threads deleted for minimal shyt
I posted facts Breh :skip: Y’all weirdos post opinion pieces

rdj

Pro
Daps

• Activision segment revenue grew 17% year-over-year in the second quarter, while operating income increased over 80% year-over-year, driven by growth across the Call of Duty® franchise.
  • Net bookings on PC and console grew strongly year-over-year, as players continued to engage and invest in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare® II universe. Premium Call of Duty sales grew sharply year-over-year. Second quarter in-game net bookings were higher than both the first quarter and the year ago period, with Season 3 being the highest-grossing Modern Warfare II in-game season to date, driven by a strong community response to gameplay enhancements and the new BlackCell battle pass offering. Our teams are looking forward to releasing additional seasons of new content and ongoing community updates in the coming months.
  • Call of Duty Mobile engagement and net bookings were stable year-over-year, with the team continuing to see a positive response to enhancements to the player experience and optimization of live operations. Lifetime worldwide consumer spending on Call of Duty Mobile since its October 2019 launch passed $3 billion in the second quarter.
  • Call of Duty approaches its 20-year anniversary in October with around 90 million monthly players, with over half of all engagement on the mobile platform. Activision’s teams are hard at work on major new installments in the franchise slated for the fourth quarter. Development of this year's full annual premium release on PC and console is proceeding well. Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile™, an ambitious, internally developed mobile game tightly integrated with the PC and console experience, continues to progress through regional testing.

:blessed:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Only Ponies think COD is a dying franchise... It is Sony most played game every year and makes the most money in the video gaming industry.

Call of Duty is Mario of shooters as it is never going away or dying.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sheesh Microsoft wasnt lying about mobile

ehhh, first 6 months of the year.

COD drops in the fall and that's where the console bread is earned...at the onset of its release.

COD Mobil;e is huge and of course Warzone and all it's DLC/microtransactions.

Still got King and their monies and whatever Blizzard brings in.