Pay $70 Billion for a dying franchise brehs

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Sheesh Microsoft wasnt lying about mobile

It's hard for me to believe COD is bigger on PC than consoles. I need to see more on the numbers breakdown. It genuinely makes no sense.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Breh Call of Duty started on PC then Xbox and now its back on Steam. I am not shocked at all
There’s just no way it’s selling more copies on PC than both consoles combined. I need sales numbers.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's hard for me to believe COD is bigger on PC than consoles. I need to see more on the numbers breakdown. It genuinely makes no sense.
It’s not just COD.

Wow, overwatch, COD mobile, Candy crush, etc Make huge money.

Microsoft was not lying when they said this purchase was more about mobile and PC growth than it was consoles.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
There’s just no way it’s selling more copies on PC than both consoles combined. I need sales numbers.

Bro there are more PC gamers than console. You dont segment PC gamers like consoles with Xbox PS etc.. its a combined population from America to Asia etc...

• Dap
Reactions: Him

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Bro, you're looking at a financial statement for shareholders. They wouldn't lie about this to them because of lawsuits - especially during a purchase that has made shareholders millions of dollars.

You thinking PC revenue for that company is just CoD is exactly why companies don't publicly share things. You're literally discounting blizzard who primarily are PC (WoW, StarCraft, Diablo, etc)