Pay $70 Billion for a dying franchise brehs

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
biggest problem IMO is if COD doesn't stay on PS then the franchise is going to go down even further. It's still very popular but you can't lose half of the base either and think it will still be what is is currently. Will some go over and get an Xbox or PC to continue playing? Absolutely. But how many?

Only winner in this whole ordeal is that fukkboi Kotick.

Yeah, brehs out here talking down on the series, but a dying king is still king until they're dead, or pass the throne on. shyt is gonna do numbers until the day that it finally doesn't. :manny:

The only absolute truth is that regardless of whether or not the sale went through, Kotick's bytch ass was going to get paid to go away.

61PFTD6-4sL._SX522_.jpg

51DNF9RZ2EL.jpg

:francis:

55b2fb9f-b344-479a-b1de-0a7b51e20a6d_text.gif

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't think it's dying, and each COD game is an event. I think issue is they seem to be messing up the live service part of the game with bad decisions. I said F em after losing all of the skins I've acquired over the years.

I think the key reason COD will stay multiplat is because Microsoft and Activision don't want to lose that grip due to a new entrant emerging due to locking out Playstation gamers.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Pretty wild how fast is swung from hopes and prayers this was blocked to somehow now that it seems in the clear it's a dying franchise and a downplay of it.

Franchise so "dead" it got Sony crying and juelzing to the FTC and every regulatory body on the face of the earth to try and stop it's acquisition from going through :wow: Online playerbase so "deserted" it still got more concurrent players online at this very moment than every Sony 1st party multiplayer title combined :picard: