Pay $70 Billion for a dying franchise brehs

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bet there's nar a triple AAA game that you'd sub out to play fukking Candy Crush. Shut up, Crime.
You know what You're right:francis:

But in the meantime y'all grandma and aunties, and wives dun spent more on candy crush than the cost of all the triple A games you've bought since last year in 3 months time.

:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop pretending you've ever played a Call of Duty game in your life. Neither has Meach or any other Xbot on this site. The way you guys have turned Microsoft into a religion, I've never seen such passionate dikksucking even in JBO. Go wash your mouths :scust:

:therethere:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You know what You're right:francis:

But in the meantime y'all grandma and aunties, and wives dun spent more on candy crush than the cost of all the triple A games you've bought since last year in 3 months time.

Yeah, cuz when I think, discuss and play games, I consider what games my momma likes to play.:unimpressed:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Activision gonna bring back Pitfall :banderas:

Pitfall-Tout_A.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yes cod falling off… let’s wait til the end of the year first let’s not get ahead of ourselves Sony stans. The numbers are dropping off because they are drip feeding content not because cod is dying . Stop being delusional.

biggest problem IMO is if COD doesn't stay on PS then the franchise is going to go down even further. It's still very popular but you can't lose half of the base either and think it will still be what is is currently. Will some go over and get an Xbox or PC to continue playing? Absolutely. But how many?

Only winner in this whole ordeal is that fukkboi Kotick.