PAWGin Coli Breh Gets Mad at Crying Baby on Flight :dead:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Airplanes are claustrophobic, uncomfortable, and the environment can be tense. A baby crying is enough to drive you crazy when you can't escape the noise.

Airlines need have seating arrangements for people flying with babies or create a compartment that can muffle the noise and seat them there.

The worst is the parents who won't even try to get the baby to stop and are oblivious to the other passengers.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And the parents make it even worse with that "shhhhhhhhhhhh" shyt. Don't even have the decency to get up until someone gets tired of that shyt and tells them to :camby:

I ain't never going to the movies again. Between babies, cellphones, motherfukkers not covering their mouths and talkin, i'm good.

FACTS... opening night packed theater and the baby starts crying!?:what: muthafukka WHY you bringing a fukking baby?!?! there needs to be rules for this shyt. no kids under seven even WITH parents in certain films!!! :camby:

Daps
images

old head babble

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Airplanes are claustrophobic, uncomfortable, and the environment can be tense. A baby crying is enough to drive you crazy when you can't escape the noise.

Airlines need have seating arrangements for people flying with babies or create a compartment that can muffle the noise and seat them there.

The worst is the parents who won't even try to get the baby to stop and are oblivious to the other passengers.
This nikka said "Create a compartment" You tryna put babys in the overhead bag compartment breh? :russ:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm gonna see dad after we get through customs :demonic:

And the parents make it even worse with that "shhhhhhhhhhhh" shyt. Don't even have the decency to get up until someone gets tired of that shyt and tells them to :camby:

I ain't never going to the movies again. Between babies, cellphones, motherfukkers not covering their mouths and talkin, i'm good.
Alamo Drafthouse

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
FACTS... opening night packed theater and the baby starts crying!?:what: muthafukka WHY you bringing a fukking baby?!?! there needs to be rules for this shyt. no kids under seven even WITH parents in certain films!!! :camby:
And it’s not even the 6 o’clock showing. It’s the 10:00 joint. Like shouldn’t they be in bed?? :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It amazes me how many high strung, anxiety ridden people exist on this planet these days. It ain't just white women.

This nicca is about to lose his entire mind over a baby crying.

And it's posters in here co-signing this hoe ass, weird ass nicca having a mental breakdown over this shyt.