PAWGin Coli Breh Gets Mad at Crying Baby on Flight :dead:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
It amazes me how many high strung, anxiety ridden people exist on this planet these days. It ain't just white women

This nicca is about to lose his entire mind over a baby crying.

And it's posters in here co-signing this hoe ass, weird ass nicca having a mental breakdown over this shyt.
Take your loss, fall back and don’t come back :camby:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It amazes me how many high strung, anxiety ridden people exist on this planet these days. It ain't just white women.

This nicca is about to lose his entire mind over a baby crying.

And it's posters in here co-signing this hoe ass, weird ass nicca having a mental breakdown over this shyt.

Have you heard a baby with their sonic screams that wont shut the fukk up??? now imagine that on an airplane...NONSTOP...:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you heard a baby with their sonic screams that wont shut the fukk up??? now imagine that on an airplane...NONSTOP...:dead:
Nicca I have 3 kids. Babies CRY nicca. If somebody's baby is crying around me non-stop on a flight I'm cool...because life could be a lot worse.

I swear you niccas have ZERO life experience. If a crying baby is enough to knock you off your square you that's a reflection on YOU.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nicca I have 3 kids. Babies CRY nicca. If somebody's baby is crying around me non-stop on a flight I'm cool...because life could be a lot worse.

I swear you niccas have ZERO life experience. If a crying baby is enough to knock you off your square you that's a reflection on YOU.

you had 3 kids and never wanted to strangle any of them???:picard: you have the patience of a saint...:mjlol:

but remember alot of people get real aggy on flights and even worse if the baby doesnt shut up...:mjlol: its not just me who dont like babies screaming...

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Babies are easy to fly with if you prepare. Make sure the flight is during their sleep cycle. Have a doctor prescribe something calming for the plane ride. Have multiple downloads of their favorite videos on deck. If you are able, buy an extra seat so they can put a car seat or bassinet so it simulates a car ride or their crib.

I’ve flown across the Pacific Ocean multiple times with a baby. No problems.

That said this dude a whole weirdo. Get some headphones, some alcohol and stfu.