Bushed
Daps

PPL POST EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET.

AS A FUTURE EMPLOYER
WHY WOULD YOU WANT
TO HIRE SOMEONE WHO DOES THIS?

:devil:
:evil:

Y'all have to remember that ultimately...

She's a WOMAN and here is acting on EMOTION not LOGIC.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I learned very quickly in life that don’t nobody give af about you at the end of the day outside of family and very close friends, even then they can cast you aside like a bottle cap. Ain’t shyt guaranteed.

All that “discussing” about why I’m fired don’t make a difference. Not even worth the energy asking why. Been there done that. Cause at the end of the day the ONLY fact is I’m fired. She thought all that “you’re doing great” buddy buddy bullshyt meant she was teflon don. Nah you can get got too.

I will say though that I will work out my 2 weeks if I’m leaving a job on good terms. Never know when life humbles your ass and you gotta come crawling back. Been there done that too.
Tells me she had a boss who was feeding her fluff. Not every supervisor or manager knows how to give constructive criticism and alot of them avoid tough conversations.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:dead: damn these ceos aint shyt
Oh man that ain't the half of it. Shorty felt comfortable in her position of 20 years, They hired a puerto rican that immediately started kissing ass.

Most Mail dudes you don't even know nikkas brehito was bringing people coffee with a smile. They got rid of the Oldest Black mailroom employee The Man had 35 years with the company, They kicked him out with a gold watch and a fruit basket

Needless to say her boss ( the lady was soon out the door with him. the Puerto Rican guy replaceed her. The coveted parking spot was gone.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Tells me she had a boss who was feeding her fluff. Not every supervisor or manager knows how to give constructive criticism and alot of them avoid tough conversations.
And even they don’t make the final call on whether an employee stays or not as they’re blindsided themselves in some cases.

Chick didn’t realize that her boss and supervisor can easily get tossed to the bushes as well.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Just use mullvad tbh, CF pages are great now though. No reason to use github for static sites. Basically free web hosting forever
I use Code 9 for the phone but on this Macbook I went with Warp but on the new comp I'll use Mullvad. I didn't know basic security shyt when I got this laptop I'll start fresh when I cop a new 'puter.

I was about to run out and buy one today.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
People really got to start start looking up what "employment at will" means and how companies don't have to give you an explanation for why you're being let go. HR was totally correct in their comment that nothing or any explanation they would have given would have made her feel better about the situation.

You can either dwell on it or try and pick up the pieces and move forward as a lot of us have or will experience layoffs at least once in our lifetime.

At will doesn't mean you have to be an a$$hole though.

She's in a sales role, if she wasn't meeting her numbers then they should've been clearer about that in her 1:1 meetings. Put her on an improvement plan, gave her a bad review, etc.

Either she was right, and they told her she was performing fine then fired her for performance (poor management). Or the company poorly managed its headcount and must fire someone performing well. She asked them straight up, no reason they couldn't answer, even if it didn't impact the outcome.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Modern corporate culture is completely against unions.

Good luck trying to unionize when your co worker won't even tell you what they make.
If it can happen in one Amazon factory, it can happen in 2. If it can happen in one Starbucks it can happen in 2. People have the tools to meet in secret. You may not even realize how many of your coworkers are in secret chats.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:dead: damn these ceos aint shyt
fukk it I'll say who it was it was Nasdaq. The CEO at the time Frank Zarb create a fear based culture where everyone worked way out of their job description.

Homie had two chauffuers one a fat old white guy and the other was a Cameroonian guy who had a masters. Homie really wanted to be his pilot The African Man made a database for him or meeting notes just because.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
At will doesn't mean you have to be an a$$hole though.

She's in a sales role, if she wasn't meeting her numbers then they should've been clearer about that in her 1:1 meetings. Put her on an improvement plan, gave her a bad review, etc.

Either she was right, and they told her she was performing fine then fired her for performance (poor management). Or the company poorly managed its headcount and must fire someone performing well. She asked them straight up, no reason they couldn't answer, even if it didn't impact the outcome.
Like that HR person said in that video, nothing they would have said would have made her feel better about the situation. The only thing that mattered was that she was being let go.

You can be the perfect and reliable employee and still get tossed to the bushes because of business needs. It literally just happened to one of my close co-workers.