Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yall sound so defeated….
What is there to be defeated about?

Them giving an explanation about why they are letting me go isn't going to make me feel better about the situation as I'm getting put out of a job at the end of the day. Anything they say will be looking out for their own best interest instead of that of the employee.

The sooner people realize that, the better of they'll be.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is there to be defeated about?

Them giving an explanation about why they are letting me go isn't going to make me feel better about the situation as I'm getting put out of a job at the end of the day.

Employees catch the shyt end of the stick with at will wmployment, which essentially means you can be fired for absolutely no reason…. I’ve seen people in position terminate workers over personal reasons. No severances, a few years away from a big benefits package or pension… etc…. The only thing is, the bigger the company, the stricter the rules/regulations when it comes to terminating people…

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Employees catch the shyt end of the stick with at will wmployment, which essentially means you can be fired for absolutely no reason…. I’ve seen people in position terminate workers over personal reasons. No severances, a few years away from a big benefits package or pension… etc…. The only thing is, the bigger the company, the stricter the rules/regulations when it comes to terminating people…
Of course they do, which is why you always have to look out for your own best career and interest at the end of the day instead of expecting your employer to do it for you.

The chick in the OP and someone else in this thread seems to have forgotten that HR works for the company and aren't obligated to give you an answer even if it would be the right thing to do.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It would've stopped this video from going viral, that's one thing it would've changed.

And if they can't prove why they fired her, that's another instance of the company being in the wrong here. She was an AE, I am 1000% sure they have records of her performance.
No one is saying she's in the wrong here so let's just say she got her nikka wake up call.
She's a. white girl this is probably the first time she's been told no in her life

shyt happens life ain't fair. Lord knows a breh wouldn't be crying about it

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That exact scenario played out with me late last year. I was walking into a building and saw a guy who used to work for one of my operations. At the old spot breh ended up leaving us, no notice, just no call no showed one day and quit. He saw me in the lobby and chatted like everything was all good. Soon as I went in I went to HR and said “do not hire”. :manny:
Creh? :lupe: