Pawg records herself being fired and she isn't going down without a fight

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
At will employment sounds like they can fire you for anything...:picard:
They can again I was at a financial company they outsourced the whole IT department and the mailroom.

The woman in charge of the mailroom should've known she was gone she had a choice parking spot near the loading dock high ranking employees had to take the Metro but she had a prime parking spot.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I learned very quickly in life that don’t nobody give af about you at the end of the day outside of family and very close friends, even then they can cast you aside like a bottle cap. Ain’t shyt guaranteed.

All that “discussing” about why I’m fired don’t make a difference. Not even worth the energy asking why. Been there done that. Cause at the end of the day the ONLY fact is I’m fired. She thought all that “you’re doing great” buddy buddy bullshyt meant she was teflon don. Nah you can get got too.

I will say though that I will work out my 2 weeks if I’m leaving a job on good terms. Never know when life humbles your ass and you gotta come crawling back. Been there done that too.
The only thing that matters in corporate is Numbers shyt don't have to be your fault at all. The CEO could've fukked up and he decides to save money by firing. Lets not talk about Mergers where people are made redundant or given a shytty benefits package.

Those people are not your friends and that's why I always hated corporate manditory fun team building events.

It's one of the main reasons I shytcanned corporate america and retired early. I can't go back to that bullshyt.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I don’t think I agree with that, especially if you are moving on simply for a better opportunity and not because of wrong doing by your current job. In my field there are a TON of former coworkers I came up with who are in senior leadership positions including myself. We remember folks who just left us high and dry with no warning. I would never hire any of those people and if I saw their name come up for any positions in my field of influence I would recommend they not be hired.

That exact scenario played out with me late last year. I was walking into a building and saw a guy who used to work for one of my operations. At the old spot breh ended up leaving us, no notice, just no call no showed one day and quit. He saw me in the lobby and chatted like everything was all good. Soon as I went in I went to HR and said “do not hire”. :manny:

Exactly. When I’m leaving a job on good terms I always finish out my 2 weeks even if I have vacation time left over. I’ll actually even work harder the last 2 weeks.

It’s not what you done but what you’ve done for me lately and that’s typical throughout life. Can’t count how many times I was an average employee but worked hard my last 2 weeks and still get calls from former supervisors asking me to come back

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. When I’m leaving a job on good terms I always finish out my 2 weeks even if I have vacation time left over. I’ll actually even work harder the last 2 weeks.

It’s not what you done but what you’ve done for me lately and that’s typical throughout life. Can’t count how many times I was an average employee but worked hard my last 2 weeks and still get calls from former supervisors asking me to come back
Your work rep is everything. HR people talk around they can quickly suss if you're a problem employee

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They can again I was at a financial company they outsourced the whole IT department and the mailroom.

The woman in charge of the mailroom should've known she was gone she had a choice parking spot near the loading dock high ranking employees had to take the Metro but she had a prime parking spot.

:dead: damn these ceos aint shyt

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
The only thing that matters in corporate is Numbers shyt don't have to be your fault at all. The CEO could've fukked up and he decides to save money by firing. Lets not talk about Mergers where people are made redundant or given a shytty benefits package.

Those people are not your friends and that's why I always hated corporate manditory fun team building events.

It's one of the main reasons I shytcanned corporate america and retired early. I can't go back to that bullshyt.

I mean, I DO think some companies want to promote a family like environment truly but the reality is you can’t let that put the veil over your eyes thinking shyt sweet. Cause it aint ever sweet.

Chick in the OP was gassed off of compliments and elbow rubbing not realizing at the end of the day it dont mean squat.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
People are learning now why unions are a big deal.

It's not a coincidence that the countries with the highest union membership don't have these kinds of problems. They're watching videos like this and hitting the conceited.gif and thinking "couldn't be me"

The only way shyt is going to get better from an economic and just basic respect standpoint is if people unionize. If satya nadella is fired or quits microsoft won't collapse. If all their workers refuse to work, it will. Those servers will shut down without anyone knowing how to operate them. Microsoft azure is an important part of a lot of businesses. If that shyt stops working that's millions of dollars being lost every day from multiple businesses. They've spent billions of dollars convincing workers that the company needs managers more than it needs employees. The reality that even a child can see is that is totally false.

Talk to your coworkers. If someone is trying to start a union, join them. If you're in a unionized job site, be present at meetings. Collective power is the only response to authoritarianism. Whether it's government authoritarianism or workplace authoritarianism. These people fear only one thing: a mob filled with righteous anger.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
That sucks for her but Cloudflare a good long term investment they really gonna put godaddy out of business

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Those performance reviews just create a trail to get rid of someone
Not really, You could get glowing reviews and still be let go either because of one mistake or again something that had nothing to do with you.

AI is here and a lot of people are gonna lose their jobs simply because it's way cheaper to fire them.

Profits over people it's way easier to save money than it is to make money.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
People are learning now why unions are a big deal.

It's not a coincidence that the countries with the highest union membership don't have these kinds of problems. They're watching videos like this and hitting the conceited.gif and thinking "couldn't be me"

The only way shyt is going to get better from an economic and just basic respect standpoint is if people unionize. If satya nadella is fired or quits microsoft won't collapse. If all their workers refuse to work, it will. Those servers will shut down without anyone knowing how to operate them. Microsoft azure is an important part of a lot of businesses. If that shyt stops working that's millions of dollars being lost every day from multiple businesses. They've spent billions of dollars convincing workers that the company needs managers more than it needs employees. The reality that even a child can see is that is totally false.

Talk to your coworkers. If someone is trying to start a union, join them. If you're in a unionized job site, be present at meetings. Collective power is the only response to authoritarianism. Whether it's government authoritarianism or workplace authoritarianism. These people fear only one thing: a mob filled with righteous anger.
Modern corporate culture is completely against unions.

Good luck trying to unionize when your co worker won't even tell you what they make.