Pawg posts her CAC family rooting her black boyfriend at the NFL combine. Bag Secured!

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
This is why black women waiting till later are fools. You lock your man down in High School or College. They being taught the wrong things.
White women are more forward in their approach. I always thought it was just anecdotal. It's not.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
killers of black flower's moon.
These dumb nikkas hand the wealth
over to white bytches.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
White women are more forward in their approach. I always thought it was just anecdotal. It's not.

In college white women were never shy if they liked me.

"Jazz, I like you."

I only ever heard that from white girls. Black girls were more shy and coy. I'm not talking about being told that while in a relationship or even dating. I'm talking about me hanging out in the library on the computer and white girl comes up to me and tells me she likes me to my face. I never saw a black girl be that direct and cold blooded.

When I had a gf they could come to my dorm room and try to steal me from her. White women do not play if they want a man. Black women in my experience waste a lot of time. I don't understand where it comes from.

It's funny because the stereotype is that black women tend to express what they want and are more direct than white women but it's not my lived experience. If a white woman wants a man she makes it known. She does not play. Black girls get more direct with age but when I was younger they definitely weren't doing the whole "I like you" unless I went up to them. They felt they were too good to be that vulnerable with a boy.

I don't understand where it comes from and they are losing due to this strategy.

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
“Hey Rashad, is anyone doing your laundry??! I’d love to do it for you, I’ll bring over some chic-Fila and maybe we can watch a movie??”

Game over.

My girl is like that too. Every Sunday she's doing my laundry other than the stuff I washed during the week, she may not put it all up :skip: but she does it. And she's always asking if I ate before she comes over. :yeshrug: there are black women like this, they exist breh.