Pawg admits she only started washing her legs because Black people roasted white people about it

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
i don't soap up and scrub my legs every time i shower either :manny: my legs aint getting funky nor sweating, the soap being rinsed down my body is enough.
This is truly nothing but nasty bytch shyt ^^^
But then again she’s a Doja Cat fan so I am not surprised.

Your body collects bacteria - just bc you don’t physically see or feel the dirt on your legs doesn’t mean your not dirty. What the fuk is the purpose of talking a shower but not wash your entire body while you’re in there?
:mjtf:
This chick is walking around stinking - it’s common knowledge that you can’t smell your own body odor as much as people around you can. People walking around bathing themselves like dogs with run off water from their upper bodies like it’s an announcement. Griimey mf’ers wtf. What a waste of skin. And she’s from California - sweaty sun soaked treesh beach ditzy dumb bytch babble. Layered in $200 an ounce perfume, smelling like a rancid sewer rat - itching and scratching her legs like a crackhead.
:mjlol::hhh:

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But they got the nerve to blame every disease on other people. Ebola africa covid the chinese and even blamed aids on hatians. Now i know why my cousin told me the 1st time u hit a white girl take them in the shower as four play but this nikka was cleaning them broads cause he knew

:mjlol:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
il_794xN.2405551302_93we.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed:
links

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You dirty nikka you.
You gotta be from Berkeley
:dead::dead:
fully immersed in cac vibes. She announced that shyt like it was normal. This means that chick is not exfoliating either. Her legs probably look like craters forming. I’m fukkin disgusted .
:laff::laff:

I have a whole bucket of skin supplies, razors, sugar scrubs, body wash, cocoa butter, milk moisturizer that I take into the shower DAILY and she’s using running off suds from her 30 day used bar of Coast . She probably cleans her shower once a month - talking about “it’s just dirt” - the run off suds from the suds that run off her body will clean it.

Last edited:

deeman

All Star
Daps
i don't soap up and scrub my legs every time i shower either :manny: my legs aint getting funky nor sweating, the soap being rinsed down my body is enough.

Ima keep it a bean I don't really wash my legs either. I let the rag get soapy and just wring it onto my legs and feet but I never though to actually scrub them bytches.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
LMAO!!!!!! Yes!!! You get it!!!!! I can hear myself SQUEAK using African black soap but skin be so soft afterwards...:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:
And yeah, peppermint oil with coconut oil....smell so good all day....
:russ: This is truth, I have music playing in the shower doing remixes on my elbows.