Pawg admits she only started washing her legs because Black people roasted white people about it

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I usually take a proper wash at night so that I can take my time and give every part of my body a thorough clean. In the morning because I have to post up to my office by 8am I tend to take a quick shower just to freshen up, I can't be taking 20 minute showers when I've got places to be.

So yeah I do wash my legs daily. Everybody should breh. Don't make an excuse like you don't need to or that you don't have time. Save it till the evening so you have all the time you want, then just have a quick shower to freshen up before you go to work in the morning
you don't need to, nor do we need to shower daily (that doesn't mean dont hit the funky spots with soap), but i'm not getting into this debate. aint nothin happening on your legs to warrant needing to be soaped up every time unless you're truly getting them dirty everyday

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Ancient Black people taught them how to wash their ass. Maybe they shouldn't have bothered.
:scust:

the-bath.jpg!Large.jpg

The%20Harem%20Bath.jpg

1-moorish-bath-jean-leon-gerome.jpg

15450460135_4ceb9a3bfe_b.jpg
these are great :ohhh:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:wow:That look like the African soap that makes sure the dirt goes back to the hell it deserves:wow:. That and oils is all I used for the cypher to be complete.
LMAO!!!!!! Yes!!! You get it!!!!! I can hear myself SQUEAK using African black soap but skin be so soft afterwards...:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:
And yeah, peppermint oil with coconut oil....smell so good all day....

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I don’t get this. So cacs think the soap that drips down from their top is sufficient? Hell do cacs even wash their neck, underarms, etc? Or do they just all stick the same bar of soap up their ass and set it back down pubic hair and all?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I can relate to this. I just moved in to my new spot a couple of months ago, two of my housemates are cacettes and they do not use washcloths :scusthov:

If you don't use a washcloth then all you are doing is spreading soap on your body with your bare hands. That's like washing dishes using just your bare hands and dishwashing liquid, no scrubber. That's not washing, that's just rinsing.

Oh and speaking of washing dishes, I must conclude that white people don't know how to do that either. Because damn near every 'washed' dish I find drying on the rack or stored in the cupboards is obviously not washed. You can physically see the fukking food stains still left on them :scust:
Yep. Had white roommates in grad school housing. The idea of not changing your bed linen weekly is :gag:just I cant do it.

But then getting into the same nasty bed for days on end when you not washing daily?!!
Then imagine living with ANIMALS too, and sleeping in the same bed. So now we add dog hair to it?!
WHY?!!
In a world of running water? WHY?! Showers feel so good too!

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
A chick at my job wrote something on her hand with a pen. The next day she came in with the same writing on her hand.

"I asked hey, why is that still there?" She looked confused and turned red and tried to change the subject. It's just a ball point pen writing so she didn't even wash her hand since writing on it .....

Last edited: