Pawg admits she only started washing her legs because Black people roasted white people about it

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
i don't soap up and scrub my legs every time i shower either :manny: my legs aint getting funky nor sweating, the soap being rinsed down my body is enough.

:scust:

Nasty.gif

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Most don't use washcloths either

I told ya’ll. Living in a common dorm with these mofos in undergrad opened my eyes to these nasty chicks. Some would wait until Thursday to wash b/c that was club day.
Some just wash their hair. Not their bodies.

A lot think blacks wash too much and think we do it because we have dark skin and are dirty.

You don’t know filth until you get a chick not changing her bedsheets for entire semesters and constantly having rashes.

Febreeze and body spray is NOT a substitute for soap and water.

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

I can relate to this. I just moved in to my new spot a couple of months ago, two of my housemates are cacettes and they do not use washcloths :scusthov:

If you don't use a washcloth then all you are doing is spreading soap on your body with your bare hands. That's like washing dishes using just your bare hands and dishwashing liquid, no scrubber. That's not washing, that's just rinsing.

Oh and speaking of washing dishes, I must conclude that white people don't know how to do that either. Because damn near every 'washed' dish I find drying on the rack or stored in the cupboards is obviously not washed. You can physically see the fukking food stains still left on them :scust:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I told ya’ll. Living in a common dorm with these mofos in undergrad opened my eyes to these nasty chicks. Some would wait until Thursday to wash b/c that was club day.
Some just wash their hair. Not their bodies.

A lot think blacks wash too much and think we do it because we have dark skin and are dirty.

You don’t know filth until you get a chick not changing her bedsheets for entire semesters and constantly having rashes.

Febreeze and body spray is NOT a substitute for soap and water.

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

:gag:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
nah, i don't, not every shower. but do you

I usually take a proper wash at night so that I can take my time and give every part of my body a thorough clean. In the morning because I have to post up to my office by 8am I tend to take a quick shower just to freshen up, I can't be taking 20 minute showers when I've got places to be.

So yeah I do wash my legs daily. Everybody should breh. Don't make an excuse like you don't need to or that you don't have time. Save it till the evening so you have all the time you want, then just have a quick shower to freshen up before you go to work in the morning