Pawg admits she only started washing her legs because Black people roasted white people about it

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn.Just.....

You'd never hear an Asian/Arab or Sista say ishyt like this. Notice the white interviewers lack of reaction-6 days without a shower ain't NOTHIN' to them!? Fam,how'd you react if any black person told you anything like this?
We need a deep dive on this Cac hygiene thing,for real.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
bruh you really be in the shower for 20 minutes?

:mjlol:

that’s as ridiculous as not washing your legs
I’m bald and I be in there for 20 minutes

longer when I have to shave

I’ve always been a lil ocd but I don’t believe in quick showers unless you in a rush

take the extra time and bathe thoroughly

rinse lather and repeat

Sometimes I like smoking weed before I shower too

shower feels way better when you’re high

good water pressure and and hot water availability is a must too

and lastly always have something in there you can reach your whole back with

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If you don't wash your leg or feet, I want you to take a finger after you get out the shower and scratch your ankle. If you tell me your nail ain't got dirt under it, you lying.

Daps
Native Americans knew when white men were around just based on smell.......

Black folks showered because west/central Africa is warm and I'm sure Njokwu would have clowned his boy if he smelled like shyt while they were out on a hunt.

White folks??? I could understand Russians or some shyt where it's cold as fukk (talking like 500 years ago, not now). English, French??? WTF....nasty azz.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
use your towel and see all the “dumplings” that roll off the area right below your knees next time you go an extended period without washing/scrubbing below them

I said this same thing about people who only take showers and never bathe. I dared them to take a bath,but none of them wanted to know the truth. Easier to lash out in hate than to find out you been walking around like Pig-Pen all this time ,swearing you fresh.
3_h7Nx.gif

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is truly nothing but nasty bytch shyt ^^^
But then again she’s a Doja Cat fan so I am not surprised.

Your body collects bacteria - just bc you don’t physically see or feel the dirt on your legs doesn’t mean your not dirty. What the fuk is the purpose of talking a shower but not wash your entire body while you’re in there?
:mjtf:
This chick is walking around stinking - it’s common knowledge that you can’t smell your own body odor as much as people around you can. People walking around bathing themselves like dogs with run off water from their upper bodies like it’s an announcement. Griimey mf’ers wtf. What a waste of skin. And she’s from California - sweaty sun soaked treesh beach ditzy dumb bytch babble. Layered in $200 an ounce perfume, smelling like a rancid sewer rat - itching and scratching her legs like a crackhead.
:mjlol::hhh:

Damn; sis! Let it all out, why don't you?

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
you don't need to, nor do we need to shower daily (that doesn't mean dont hit the funky spots with soap), but i'm not getting into this debate. aint nothin happening on your legs to warrant needing to be soaped up every time unless you're truly getting them dirty everyday
If you gonna “hit the funky spots with soap” then why not just shower :dahell:

I don’t understand people smh lol