Pawg admits she only started washing her legs because Black people roasted white people about it

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I don’t get this. So cacs think the soap that drips down from their top is sufficient? Hell do cacs even wash their neck, underarms, etc? Or do they just all stick the same bar of soap up their ass and set it back down pubic hair and all?

@Leonard Washington my nikka for that part in the Trading Spouses skit :laff:

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Damn shame, how you go in the tub and avoid a large part of your body and only let water drip down there :hhh:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Goddamn! Its official,colifam: Cacs do IN FACT have hygiene issues.

"One in four Britons don’t shower every day. And the rest aren’t doing it right..When I was a kid, we had a bath once a week, and when I was at university, I lived a whole year in a building and never found out where the bath was. Perhaps that was extreme, but washing every day was considered much more so: I always thought it conveyed some minor but problematic self-hatred, and felt quite sympathetic to people who always smelled so good, though, truthfully, there weren’t that many of them."

One in four Britons don’t shower every day. And the rest aren’t doing it right

"Another relatively recent, and now nearly ubiquitous, concept in the West is the normalcy of the daily shower. Shove notes that just two generations ago, it was standard in the UK for people to bathe once a week."
The peculiar bathroom habits of Westerners

I rmbr an Uncle in Paris '83 on an army staff officers course. He complained long and loud the smell of unwashed Frenchies on the subway after chewing garlciky food and not bathing especially in winter.

"While there are numerous stereotypes about the French that are completely inaccurate, it turns out the whole "French people never shower" thing may indeed be true.

A new poll conducted by BVA and published in French newspaper Presse-Ocean reveals that only 57% of the French shower daily.

24% said they shower once every other day; 11% said once every three days. The remaining 8% shower just once every four days... or less."
Most French People Don't Shower Every Day, Study Shows

WHAT THE ACTUAL FECK-These Crusty Cacs!?

Any Cacs in here, pls break it down for us. This ishyt is deeper than we expected and imo may be part of a pathology about which we Negroes have no idea!?

:mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Ancient Black people taught them how to wash their ass. Maybe they shouldn't have bothered.
:scust:

the-bath.jpg!Large.jpg

The%20Harem%20Bath.jpg

1-moorish-bath-jean-leon-gerome.jpg

15450460135_4ceb9a3bfe_b.jpg

I ain’t even gone act like them ancient pawgs cant get it :unimpressed:

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Oya, any adult who bathes in under 15 minutes is a babylonian to me.As a child one of the 1st places you knew never to scrub lazily were your ankles and back, so these people skipping their legs, hmmm...and those bathing in record time surely must be doing some lazy scrubbing.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Oya, any adult who bathes in under 15 minutes is a babylonian to me.As a child one of the 1st places you knew never to scrub lazily were your ankles and back, so these people skipping their legs, hmmm...and those bathing in record time surely must be doing some lazy scrubbing.

bruh you really be in the shower for 20 minutes?

:mjlol:

that’s as ridiculous as not washing your legs