Pawg admits she only started washing her legs because Black people roasted white people about it

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
bruh you really be in the shower for 20 minutes?

:mjlol:

that’s as ridiculous as not washing your legs

In all honesty, people who take longer showers prolly clean way less. Clean their body for a good minute then spend the other 14+ minutes just sitting under the water thinking they cleaner than someone who washes for 4 min straight, rinse off for 1 then get out :unimpressed:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
We’ve always been saving white folks from themselves

Music
Dancing
Seasoning ya food
Washing ya body
Dismantling sentiments of psychotic hatred of others(still a work in progress)
Etc
On some real shyt the Moors fukked up the world giving cacs game:francis:

They would be extinct now if the Moors minded they business :francis:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I said this same thing about people who only take showers and never bathe. I dared them to take a bath,but none of them wanted to know the truth. Easier to lash out in hate than to find out you been walking around like Pig-Pen all this time ,swearing you fresh.
3_h7Nx.gif

Damn what got him banned?

Also, anyone got the vid of this laughing gif?

Rep pending :ufdup:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Oya, any adult who bathes in under 15 minutes is a babylonian to me.As a child one of the 1st places you knew never to scrub lazily were your ankles and back, so these people skipping their legs, hmmm...and those bathing in record time surely must be doing some lazy scrubbing.

bruh you really be in the shower for 20 minutes?

:mjlol:

that’s as ridiculous as not washing your legs

I feel bad about wasting water but at the same time I don't feel clean unless I've taken my time to scrub properly.

The compromise move would be to shut off the tap while I'm scrubbing, minimize water use while still taking 20 minutes. But I like to stay warm and comfortable :pachaha: I don't want to turn off the water until I'm finished showering

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It’s fukkin crazy, I was literally thinking about this thread the other day and still can’t fathom people not washing their legs.

Just wash the neck and let the rest drip down huh? Wtf

:ohhh: :ohhh:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I still think about this. Because I knew cacs were filthy but how do you just not wash your legs? Or use washcloths? :scust:

And cacs from Taylor Swift to Sophie Turner were bragging about not doing it. Just proudly being filthy.