Pawg admits she only started washing her legs because Black people roasted white people about it

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
you don't need to, nor do we need to shower daily (that doesn't mean dont hit the funky spots with soap), but i'm not getting into this debate. aint nothin happening on your legs to warrant needing to be soaped up every time unless you're truly getting them dirty everyday
I love you boo, but this here ain’t it…
:mjtf:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goddamn! Its official,colifam: Cacs do IN FACT have hygiene issues.

"One in four Britons don’t shower every day. And the rest aren’t doing it right..When I was a kid, we had a bath once a week, and when I was at university, I lived a whole year in a building and never found out where the bath was. Perhaps that was extreme, but washing every day was considered much more so: I always thought it conveyed some minor but problematic self-hatred, and felt quite sympathetic to people who always smelled so good, though, truthfully, there weren’t that many of them."

One in four Britons don’t shower every day. And the rest aren’t doing it right

"Another relatively recent, and now nearly ubiquitous, concept in the West is the normalcy of the daily shower. Shove notes that just two generations ago, it was standard in the UK for people to bathe once a week."
The peculiar bathroom habits of Westerners

I rmbr an Uncle in Paris '83 on an army staff officers course. He complained long and loud the smell of unwashed Frenchies on the subway after chewing garlciky food and not bathing especially in winter.

"While there are numerous stereotypes about the French that are completely inaccurate, it turns out the whole "French people never shower" thing may indeed be true.

A new poll conducted by BVA and published in French newspaper Presse-Ocean reveals that only 57% of the French shower daily.

24% said they shower once every other day; 11% said once every three days. The remaining 8% shower just once every four days... or less."
Most French People Don't Shower Every Day, Study Shows

WHAT THE ACTUAL FECK-These Crusty Cacs!?

Any Cacs in here, pls break it down for us. This ishyt is deeper than we expected and imo may be part of a pathology about which we Negroes have no idea!?

Last edited:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I was watching some doc and the wife was like "I even took a night shower hoping I would get lucky that night." Then it dawned on me that this cave bytch thought it was a treat for her husband to wash her ass before bed.:hhh:

What was the name of the doc you watched?