Pawg accuser comes forward with receipts against Trey Songz, pulled out her titties

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She'll say she was nervous and intimidated and that he was very aggressive which made her feel uncomfortable, if they ask what took so long to come forward she can just say because he's a very powerful figure and she didn't want the backlash.

Which are all valid reasons and not controversial at all :dahell:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lesson to men. Get verbal consent & possibly written consent for anything you do

Them hugs where you go below the waist :ufdup:

Don’t matter if y’all had a relationship before

Been dating a chick for a few months make sure to ask can you kiss before just doing it:ufdup:

All in all keep all hands & other body parts to self unless you have evidence you were given approval

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
She was laughing:dwillhuh:
Yeah Laughing to the bank:comeon:

every celebrity needs to learn to move like Derek Jeter moved. :yeshrug:

Don’t do anything if you’re not dating them, be discreet, then give them a sign of your appreciation when the relationship is over.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
A lesson to men. Get verbal consent & possibly written consent for anything you do

Been dating a chick for a few months make sure to ask can you kiss before just doing it:ufdup:

All in all keep all hands & other body parts to self unless you have evidence you were given approval

I'm not saying you're wrong but moving like this is what gets us called squares, which should drive home the point that it is all about leverage.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

And always let the women initiate the sex
If it’s a random chick from tinder

This ain’t 2011 when u can just pull out your meat ..pause

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh, shut up.

It is not how I get down because I don't live a debauchery but you cannot play that ignorant shyt with me.

Growing problem is people looking to jump between worlds. One day they it is that Spring Break, Mardi Gras, vibe. Sucking dikks on the dance floor, getting finger banged in the corner, letting people drink drink shots from their cleavage and flashing their nipple for beads. The next day they're to be treated like some virginal church girl.

If he continued flirting with her and invited her to his room, do you think she'd say no?

Like I said before, I don't feel sorry him. He was moving too recklessly and has to deal with the consequences. I'm just not a sucker for this shyt. I'm not going to feel sorry for some woman when I have the sense to realise that in the moment she was glad to have his attention.

Idk nor does anyone else..we can assume but there have been one too many stories of trey songs cornering women. I forgot who it was but a woman said that songz tried to persuade her to go to his room and she wasn't with it and felt pressured.

I look at the video and yeah everything was cool up until he did what he did...to me she gave a nervous laugh...dude shouldn't have done that at all and now he is in the situation that he is in because of his own antics.

But what "ignorant shyt" was i trying to play you with?

Legalese

Banned
Daps

Im sorry you feel like you gotta live that way, but i promise that shyt is not necessary if dealing with a sane wholesome woman or young lady