Pawg accuser comes forward with receipts against Trey Songz, pulled out her titties

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
She was laughing:dwillhuh:

I don't know if some of y'all are so socially inept you don't realize huge #'s of women default to laughing when they're embarrassed/surprised, or if you're just playing dumb for the coli. Plenty of women are taught from a young age that they're supposed to humor men behaving badly, not call them out.

Bet anything that multiple women laughed when Trump "grabbed them by the p*ssy" too. You don't think they were still embarrassed and felt like shyt afterwards?

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
being famous and having groupie doesn't seem to make dudes any better with the ladies. if you a creep you gonna creep regardless of they throw it at you.
I think I’m starting to realize that being a creep with women is less about having access to these women, but more about impulse of the committing forbidden or socially unacceptable actions. Getting women doesn’t satiate the impulse, it just results in more outrageous impulsive behaviors

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I’m starting to realize that being a creep with women is less about having access to these women, but more about impulse of the committing forbidden or socially unacceptable actions. Getting women doesn’t satiate the impulse, it just results in more outrageous impulsive behaviors

agreed…if this was 2013 (near the height of his career), he coulda easily asked her to pull her own titty out and suck it and she would’ve probably done it too lmao…I’m still not calling dude a rapist, that’s just ridiculous…but he absolutely seems too handsy…and this wasn’t even an intimate setting, he just blatantly did it in front of everyone…whether she was with it or not, it’s just dumb on his part…even more so for someone of his magnitude…it’s embarrassing behavior to say the very least…and yes I’ve done things like that in my younger days that I look back on and shudder at the thought of even tho the women at the time had no issues with it, and some of them I still even talk to…so I’m not just standing on a soapbox blindly talking down on dude

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't know if some of y'all are so socially inept you don't realize huge #'s of women default to laughing when they're embarrassed/surprised, or if you're just playing dumb for the coli. Plenty of women are taught from a young age that they're supposed to humor men behaving badly, not call them out.

Bet anything that multiple women laughed when Trump "grabbed them by the p*ssy" too. You don't think they were still embarrassed and felt like shyt afterwards?

It’s hard to defend women when you know they will respond different depending on the man.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was probably flashing her t*ts at his concert. I've seen many white women do this at concerts. Can the artist claim to be traumatized 10 years later cause someone flashed them?