Pawg accuser comes forward with receipts against Trey Songz, pulled out her titties

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just say y’all don’t care about consent and stop defending this clown. :hhh: All these mental gymnastics to defend a weirdo with 20 assault allegations.

Ahh… The old Ad Hominem…. Some people see this a lil differently so obviously we’re rapists….. Internet nikka debate at its finest…. Can’t make this shyt up…. :pachaha:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Breh, shut up.

It is not how I get down because I don't live a debauchery but you cannot play that ignorant shyt with me.

Growing problem is people looking to jump between worlds. One day they it is that Spring Break, Mardi Gras, vibe. Sucking dikks on the dance floor, getting finger banged in the corner, letting people drink drink shots from their cleavage and flashing their nipple for beads. The next day they're to be treated like some virginal church girl.

If he continued flirting with her and invited her to his room, do you think she'd say no?

Like I said before, I don't feel sorry him. He was moving too recklessly and has to deal with the consequences. I'm just not a sucker for this shyt. I'm not going to feel sorry for some woman when I have the sense to realise that in the moment she was glad to have his attention.

You can tell that alot of these believe all women coli goofs never really been out in the night scene, mardi gras, spring break or any of that shyt because this is normal behavior and Women literally be doing all kinds of wild freaky shyt. And its DOUBLE when a celebrity is present. Nine times outta 10 he smashed the goofy bytch that night and now shes "uncomfortable" because a sympathy bag is being thrown around. GTFOH

But this doesn't disqualify Trey behavior at all.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Just say y’all don’t care about consent and stop defending this clown. :hhh: All these mental gymnastics to defend a weirdo with 20 assault allegations.

You guys are the ones doing the mental gymnastics acting like stuff like this don't go down at parties that are full of young people.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It’s hard to defend women when you know they will respond different depending on the man.

WTF does that mean? Do men not respond differently depending on the woman too?

"It's okay for me to assault women whenever I feel like it because some might respond positively."

That laughter could certainly be nervous laughter or even in shock laughter.

Looked more like a nervous uncomfortable laughter to me…but that’s just my opinion

You can laugh and be uncomfortable.
A laugh doesn’t mean consent either.
Lol yeah some chicks are non-confrontational and don’t know how to react in uncomfortable situations and just laugh, while in reality they’re dying inside.

I swear some of these posters act like they've never been around a woman their entire life.

Numerous women are taught from a young age that they shouldn't upset men, especially powerful men, because it will go very badly for them. Their default response is to submit, deflect, laugh, defuse the situation, because when they were little girls that is the response that they were taught to employ or it went very badly for them.

Coli posters act like every girl grows up being taught to be assertive and violent against a stronger, more powerful man whenever the man does anything out of line.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
He was getting every type of box thrown at him since 2009

he got lost in the sauce and just assumes every girl wants to fukk

handsome gang problems

Fred

Yeah, i know breh. kakakak.

It's just a matter of time before all my shenanigans/flirting with customers/harrassing vendors catches up to me. But i love these hoes too much.

Too bad i have immunity... but it wouldn't be a good look and the man upstairs definitely won't like it (deity and business wise).

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You guys are the ones doing the mental gymnastics acting like stuff like this don't go down at parties that are full of young people.

In college I saw sexual assault at parties too, does that mean it was right?

And I have NEVER seen that shyt past college. But I guess that's because I generally party with law-abiding people.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
In college I saw sexual assault at parties too, does that mean it was right? I remember when a drunk white guy pulled the top off this gorgeous Filipina chick with huge breasts, she covered up, fake smiled/laughed and left to get a top back on.

Does that somehow mean it's okay, because it happened? Do you think the fact that she never reported means she enjoyed it?

And I have NEVER seen that shyt past college. But I guess that's because I generally party with law-abiding people.
Trey was 30 when this happened

you know how many dudes celina powel fukked

even she was like

that nikka trey is rapey:whoa:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
She was probably flashing her t*ts at his concert. I've seen many white women do this at concerts. Can the artist claim to be traumatized 10 years later cause someone flashed them?

"If a woman flashes her t*ts in one setting, then I can rip her t*ts out of her top in any other setting".

Coli rapey logic is undefeated. :mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
shouldn't be hanging around women to begin with.

I wear helmets whenever I go around women and so far, I've been good.

you playing with fire, breh...
vBqz04I.png

:laff: