Pawg accused of putting mothball inside chocolate candy to get neighbor’s dog to ‘stop barking’

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You're defending poisoning an innocent animal? :stopitslime:

a83a8689-c3a0-4fa4-8b53-e85c151fafa4_text.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
SOUTHINGTON, Conn. (WTNH) – Southington police have arrested a woman after she allegedly attempted to feed a dog a chocolate candy with a mothball inside.

On Dec. 23, officers were called to a home for the report of suspicious activity after being alerted by barking from their dog. The caller told police that when he went to check on his dog, he saw a woman walking along his fence line on the neighbor’s side of the fence.

Sullivan told police she was frustrated over the neighbor’s dog barking at all hours and decided to make a ‘treat’ for the dog to see if he would ‘stop barking.’

Police said Sullivan told them her intent was not to hurt the dog, she just wanted it to stop barking.

On Jan. 25, Sullivan turned herself into police and was charged with criminal attempt to commit cruelty to animals. She was released on a $1,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court next month.

what's the likely punishment for this ..? :hhh:

asking for a friend .. :mjgrin:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
dudes is really in here justifying a person attempting to MURDER someone’s dog smh…. DOGS CANT have chocolate, it is toxic to them and a moth balls?? Really? And dudes in here talking about karma …….Bro the level of clownery some off you nikkas show on here doesn’t even surprise me anymore smh… I tell you what, barking or no barking… you try to murder my dog and I’m going to shoot you, point blank.

:camby:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
dudes is really in here justifying a person attempting to MURDER someone’s dog smh…. DOGS CANT have chocolate, it is toxic to them and a moth balls?? Really? And dudes in here talking about karma …….Bro the level of clownery some off you nikkas show on here doesn’t even surprise me anymore smh… I tell you what, barking or no barking… you try to murder my dog and I’m going to shoot you, point blank.

:camby:
Don't let your mutt bark all night and I won't have to carry him off to jehova in a handbag :bustback: