Paula Deen admits in deposition to using N-word, telling racist jokes, report says

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back to insults? No, i stated why i insulted you previously. I reiterated it if you will.And you still can't address my original comment. Pathetic...

Address what? That I believe there's less racism today than before the civil rights movement?

:laugh:

C'mon breh. You aren't *that* young.

Either way, it's gonna come down to opinion, since the US Census doesn't include "are you a cracker ass cracker" as part of the demographic information. There's no way to prove it to you, so I'll just let you believe what you will.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
At least she ain't try to lie. I can respect a broad that will tell the truth. Even tho I don't agree with her truths, she'll at least admit what's real in her heart. A lot of muthafukkas will only call you that shyt waaaay behind your back, have you thinking they're your friend and shyt. It's always good to know where you stand with a muthafukka.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
So what?

I've made racist remarks about every race of people on this planet. Chances are, you have too. Is that an indication of your actual mindset about those people? Probably not.

In Paula's case, it may be, but I find it hard to give a fukk about racism, especially when it's from someone I don't know and will never meet.

Look at this fukking c00n.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong mentality. I agree to a small extent that it just words but it is representative of a larger issue of how black are systematically profiled against in terms of health care corporate management education benefits housing etc. now one can always say that's just their black ass mine is fine. But u shouldn't. It's one struggle fam.

:what:

Where did I say that, breh?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Address what? That I believe there's less racism today than before the civil rights movement?

:laugh:

C'mon breh. You aren't *that* young.

Either way, it's gonna come down to opinion, since the US Census doesn't include "are you a cracker ass cracker" as part of the demographic information. There's no way to prove it to you, so I'll just let you believe what you will.

Ahh...you're a fakkit. God's going to destroy you anyway.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I'm with you on this one.

And I'll take it a step further, people have the right to be racist.

What they DON'T have the right to do is discriminate BASED on race. to which it seem's she hasn't done.

like you said I'm always like OK and, when I hear shyt about someone SAYING the n word or a racial slur.
How about not creating a hostile work environment for your employees? Does that count? fukk outta here.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahh...you're a fakkit. God's going to destroy you anyway.

:laugh: at God.

What's hilarious, is I've never seen anyone, even the most staunch zealot, quote Leviticus as though it still holds weight. I bet if I started pointing out some other passages, you'd tell me, "Bu bu bu but that's the OLD testament."

But I don't want to start a religion thread.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
sad but it is what it is ...can only be the best you can be people are always going to judge you

just smile and kick ass in real life and make money...no matter who you are you will be judged and commented on

you'll realize life is more fun when you don't give a shyt anymore

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh: at God.

What's hilarious, is I've never seen anyone, even the most staunch zealot, quote Leviticus as though it still holds weight. I bet if I started pointing out some other passages, you'd tell me, "Bu bu bu but that's the OLD testament."

But I don't want to start a religion thread.

Uhh no...I believe in the Old Testament and I can destroy your homosexual ways with the New or Old Testament. You can try to justify your fakkitry all you'd like, the Most High is going to kill you. Look at Antione Dodson, he repented.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Where did I say that, breh?

Ur comment earlier that a roomful of racist don't affect u. Racism don't affect us all equally. For example the chance of will smith experiencing racism currently is pretty low does that mean he shouldn't be concerned of its affects on black society as a whole.?
The reason I agree with you in small part is yes racist comments are bad but we can live with. Racism which affects our opportunities is deplorable and must be fought against.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I sense your disappointment, and I share it.

It takes a lot for me to be surprised and disappointed in a white person being exposed as a racists. But this one took me by surprise.

That southern charm was dripped in an antebellum mentality.

I don't understand why this would take you by surprise. I always hated that bytch because she just seemed so over the top with the southern bullshyt. Maybe cause I dislike her it's easier for me to believe it. Confirmation bias I guess.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhh no...I believe in the Old Testament and I can destroy your homosexual ways with the New or Old Testament. You can try to justify your fakkitry all you'd like, the Most High is going to kill you. Look at Antione Dodson, he repented.

:manny: I'm not homosexual breh, as badly as you want me to be, it's just not gonna happen for you.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
sad but it is what it is ...can only be the best you can be people are always going to judge you

just smile and kick ass in real life and make money...no matter who you are you will be judged and commented on

you'll realize life is more fun when you don't give a shyt anymore

I actually agree with this greaseball Italian CAC.