Paul Thomas Anderson’s ‘Licorice Pizza’ - Official Thread

Daps
I just got back from this. I wasn't feeling it that much. Everyone in the movie I think does a good job acting. It didn't really hold together for me. It seemed all over the place and was about 20 min too long. I couldn't care less about the age difference since I live thru the 70s and knew of a lot of that type of stuff going on or hinted at.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Guy from the hangover was great. Was a little too crazy and nonsensical for me. (Yes I know that's how it's supposed to be). Anyway, nipples.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I just got back from this. I wasn't feeling it that much. Everyone in the movie I think does a good job acting. It didn't really hold together for me. It seemed all over the place and was about 20 min too long. I couldn't care less about the age difference since I live thru the 70s and knew of a lot of that type of stuff going on or hinted at.
any sex scenes?

Daps
No sex scenes. The R rating is for language. Also the main character is that dark haired chick you see in the ads. Have a close up look at her and decide if you would want to see her in a sex scene.

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While i was watching this about an hour in I was thinking wow I’m really enjoying this and I can’t remember the last movie I had that feeling with. It could go down as one of the best hangout movies there is.

After i finished I started checking reviews good and bad and was a little surprised but at the same time understanding some people having a major issue with their age difference. I thought during the movie that I really wish pta would have made her like 20, 21. Ultimately though it really didn’t bother me because for one PSH son doesn’t look 15 at all and even though Elena passed as 25 it was hard for me to think of her as that age she acted a lot more like a high school senior/ college freshman. You know those girls who just cause they were a little more mature than the guys they hung out with they thought they had the world figured out and they’re grownups. Now there of course should be a discussion why she acted so immature I’m sure being the baby of the family and having a Israeli military dad who only had daughters kind of arrested her development but personality wise they didn’t have a 10 year age gap.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt was WEIRD and nikkas ignoring it because its Paul Thomas Anderson

The excuses nikkas making for the age difference:mjlol:

Everybody full of shyt