Paul Thomas Anderson’s ‘Licorice Pizza’ - Official Thread

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I thought this movie was extremely well acted though I thought the editing could have been a little tighter. It hits all the Oscar notes though.
the ending was delightful..
The scenery and engagement of characters! This was perfect.

It reminded me of Boogie nights.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this wasn't even a movie. average as fukk. chick is so ugly it's distracting. i didn't mind her and Hoffman's son though.

... also, "licorice pizza" is slang for a record... why the fukk is this called Licorice Pizza? b/c there were 5 music drops? b/c young women who wander aimlessly through life and love overly precocious kids ten years younger than them listened to records in the 70s?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I enjoyed it but I really can't refute the major complaints in here :dead:

She told Gary she was 25 which is already a 10 year gap but let it slip when the crazy dude was in the truck that she was 28 :mjlol:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I enjoyed it but I really can't refute the major complaints in here :dead:

She told Gary she was 25 which is already a 10 year gap but let it slip when the crazy dude was in the truck that she was 28 :mjlol:
She lied about being 28, shes 25.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I have more thoughts on this movie but the only thing I'll share for now is how i believe Jon Peters (bradley coopers character) is that crazy irl (especially if you know the infamous Kevin Smith giant spider story :mjlol:).

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
There is something about Paul Thomas Anderson movies.

I tried watching Inherent vice like 4 times and fell asleep all four times. And i literally had to force myself to stay awake for this shyt.

Philip seymour hoffman kid looks like him alot and it was hard to watch that jewish girl.....she just isn't pleasing to look at.

PTA got his Roman Polanski on for this movie....can't believe he made a romantic movie about a 15 year old kid and 25-28 year old woman.....like wtf. shyt was boring as hell too.