Paul Mooney spittin that real on White rappers

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rock and roll has become a huge part of AMERICAN culture.

after being stolen from blacks

its like white americans building a great wall here in America. Even if its on American soil, the idea and culture is still stolen and repackaged as white culture. If you do not see anything wrong with this, then that says a lot about you.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Can you point in the Bible where it says Jesus is white?

In the Bible it says to not make ANY graven image to anything in heaven

So while I'm not condoning the images of " Jesus" people have in their houses. I also hardly believe when praying people believe Jesus is white. You are not spitting any " knowlege" and there are no " levels" to anything you are saying
You cannot possibly be this idealistic. Every church I grew up in had a white picture of Jesus in it. It was literally everywhere you looked, from fans to the inside sleeves of bibles. I'm talking racial politics and you are trying to take it to some simplistic view on things. An image of a White Jesus is a symbol of White Supremacy. Of course it's not in the Bible. Do you see where I'm coming from right now? Tell you what. Go to a nice white church and tell them you want to take all their pictures of Jesus with his blonde hair and blue eyes down and replace it with a Jesus more fitting to someone born in the Middle East and tell me if they are cool with it since no particular verse points out his color. You go do that and then come back and talk that nonsense you were just talking.

Your idealistic viewpoint further proves my point. So thanks.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I do goto a " white church" we have very few images of " Jesus"in our church. No one worships these images no one prays to them like you said they do in your or post. And that is what I am responding to. Are they prevalent, yes is that what people are worshipping and praying to, highly doubt it. Leave God and Jesus out of your weak minded white supremacy delusions

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
I do goto a " white church" we have very few images of " Jesus"in our church. No one worships these images no one prays to them like you said they do in your or post. And that is what I am responding to. Are they prevalent, yes is that what people are worshipping and praying to, highly doubt it. Leave God and Jesus out of your weak minded white supremacy delusions

you catholic? protestant? lutheran? methodist? baptist? non denominational?

your white church doesnt share the same type view as other white churches in america

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Can we just agree that black ppl are responsible for the creation of everything that we find interesting and useful and that whites are nothing but lowlife thieving scum that haven't given anything back to anyone?

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Can we just agree that black ppl are responsible for the creation of everything that we find interesting and useful and that whites are nothing but lowlife thieving scum that haven't given anything back to anyone?

now you're the one trying TOO hard.

you already stated you're american. where does your grandparents and their grandparents stem to. you are not native american. you are an immigrant

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
now you're the one trying TOO hard.

you already stated you're american. where does your grandparents and their grandparents stem to. you are not native american. you are an immigrant
My grandparents were born here, before that I dunno much about my family history

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
15 pages deep and some of ya'll still haven't acknowledged this fool is trolling. he/she let it be known on the first page. STOP...FEEDING...TROLLS!!!
:manny:

It was boring waiting for the game to start