Paul Mooney spittin that real on White rappers

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I already answered your question about hip hop and I already said that whites claim rock and roll as white music and white culture.
Rock and roll has become a huge part of AMERICAN culture. Originated by black Americans.

Since then it has been predominantly white ppl that have evolved rock and roll to what it is now.
Most black Americans acknowledge that too.

I haven't seen ANYONE deny that though.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Did I deny this?

I'm a huge jimi Hendrix fan.

what does that have to do with people that you are caping for not knowing where the roots of rokk and roll stem??
you honestly think that majority dont say that they created it??
you're a little naive.
and still wont even say what kind of white you are. northern europe has different areas
why you afraid to let us know what kind of european american your ancestors were??

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
what does that have to do with people that you are caping for not knowing where the roots of rokk and roll stem??
you honestly think that majority dont say that they created it??
you're a little naive.
and still wont even say what kind of white you are. northern europe has different areas
why you afraid to let us know what kind of european american your ancestors were??
Who said they created it? Answer that and we can carry on

Entrapta310

Daps
Who said they created it? Answer that and we can carry on

where do you live? any generic white town in AMERICA will tell you that rokk and roll is a white foundation genre.
are you fukking stupid??? you're caping for white people with your OWN opinions.
white people dont share your lknowledge of a genre. most true white americans are dumb and uneducated.
who said they DIDNT say they created it?? you.

are you german??

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
where do you live? any generic white town in AMERICA will tell you that rokk and roll is a white foundation genre.
are you fukking stupid??? you're caping for white people with your OWN opinions.
white people dont share your lknowledge of a genre. most true white americans are dumb and uneducated.

are you german??
Listen, most black Americans think that right now rock and roll is white music. So how is that any different than white pp,thinking it?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

are you german??

@The_One is a white troll btw:pachaha:

Entrapta310

Daps
Listen, most black Americans think that right now rock and roll is white music. So how is that any different than white pp,thinking it?

for someone who gave me a grammar lesson, i didnt think you would tell me to "listen" to something you typed.

rokk and roll is white to people because all you see are white people making that type music. how would you expect a person who never heard older country and blues music to know any better?
most blakk americans dont like rokk and roll and country music. because they are from the south and other racist areas
you like to twist things to prove stupid points.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
All comes back to praying to a White Jesus. People keep sleeping on it. Praying to that White Savior subconsciously makes white acceptance seem like a cool thing. The coolest of things. And then you have folks in our community jumping up talking about how much of a negative influence rap is. Folks figure adding a little white to it will make it more pure.

Levels to this shyt.

Can you point in the Bible where it says Jesus is white?

In the Bible it says to not make ANY graven image to anything in heaven

So while I'm not condoning the images of " Jesus" people have in their houses. I also hardly believe when praying people believe Jesus is white. You are not spitting any " knowlege" and there are no " levels" to anything you are saying

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Actually Elvis HIMSELF acknowledged black ppl and their heavy influence on his music.
He always praised the black artists around him.

But, again I'll let you guys tell it
I didn't ask if Elvis acknowledged, I asked if white people did... what you were implying. Of course Elvis said he was heavily influenced by his black contemporaries, he couldn't deny that; It was obvious. :comeon: