Paul Mooney "Boston whites deserved what they got"

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
On a side note..yall are appaled by this joke of his..but when is it to soon to make a jokes on things ..there comes a time when its no longer a tragedy but merely history and we can make light of peoples death.

So what you're saying is that it's okay NOW for white people to make jokes about Trayvon's death.....seeing as how it's been over a year :manny:

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
So what you're saying is that it's okay NOW for white people to make jokes about Trayvon's death.....seeing as how it's been over a year :manny:

lol when did I say that...stop assuming things...I just asked a general question there will be a point when its wildley accepted for people to look at this and make jokes. Im just curious as to when is to soon and really why does time matter....I mean we make 9-11 jokes and that was more a tragedy. all im saying is there is this intangible transition that takes place.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:snoop: When someone creates dat st0rmfr0nt BLACK forum, make sure to add at least 2 Mooney smilies. Personally, I don't think he's funny, I don't even chuckle at his jokes :yeshrug:

I know I'm SUPPOSED to be outraged by what he said tho, but I've been in a :manny: mood since Monday when I discovered that most of the people in my World History class this semester still don't consider the KKK a real terrorist organization :stopitslime:. This all started when we discussing the Boston incident

It was me, 2 other brothers and a 1 sistah, a Japanese girl, an Indian (not native american),1 white dude and a Latino and we had to :bustback: at the rest of the class (13 other people: 10 cacs, 2 mixed girls......and a brotha:wow:) when we said we thought that the KKK was more dangerous than Al-Kaidah and other Muslim extremists (purposely spelled it wrong in case dem gubmint goons are watchin' theColi :scheme:). It got to the point where one of them said, "The Klan isn't a real terrorist organization like those Muslim extremists groups"...Then sh!t got real

3 people just got pink, then red and walked out during the debate. Our professor stood there the whole time wit the :krs::whoa: expressions.

:wow:I wish I were in those esteemed ranks with you debating side by side.

Fujiman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Making a statement like that is no better than when Rush Limbaugh or fill in the blank with your favorite conservative or whomever makes an off the wall statement about President Obama or any underrepresented group in the United States.......I hope he was drunk and high at the same damn time when he made that statement.....

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I need a credible source before I believe that Paul da gawd said this. :smh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Maybe I'm demented..but I laughed at this..I thought it was funny, imagning his voice saying this and knowing that his comedic persona is one of anti white people just made me laugh.

I think the lost of lives and limbs of people are sad...but really people in this country exagerrate what happens on US soil because it happen on US soil. Worst things happen everyday and we make the biggest scene about 2 lost lives and injured..when genocie happens in other parts of the world , or chidren in cities are innocent bystanders to gun fire.

:snoop: You laughed at a dude saying that people deserved to die? :why:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
If Paul Mooney actually sid that people deserved to die. I don't get how some of y'all can co-sign that type of shyt :mindblown:

Furthermore I don't get how people could compare a bomb goin off hittin innocent people and compare that to gangbangers killin eachother. Those are 2 completley different dynamics. Now if we are talkin about innocent people that get caght up in the crossfire, yeah we can apply a greater deal of sympathy and compassion for them.

But people who intentionally contribute to their own demise (gangstas, drug dealers, hitmen etc) They know what type of life they are leading :manny:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
If Paul Mooney actually sid that people deserved to die. I don't get how some of y'all can co-sign that type of shyt :mindblown:

Furthermore I don't get how people could compare a bomb goin off hittin innocent people and compare that to gangbangers killin eachother. Those are 2 completley different dynamics. Now if we are talkin about innocent people that get caght up in the crossfire, yeah we can apply a greater deal of sympathy and compassion for them.

But people who intentionally contribute to their own demise (gangstas, drug dealers, hitmen etc) They know what type of life they are leading :manny:

the type of ppl saying that are the type of people that those who control the world keep down so :bryan: they never win in the end anyway:shaq:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the U.S is an international gangster and those Boston folks got caught in the crossfire of retaliation. That's how I see it.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

So you don't think that there are people who get caught in the crossfire of gangbangers shooting each other? :manny: