Paul Mooney "Boston whites deserved what they got"

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
Can I ask you guys a few things? Seriously?

So a black comedian allegedly said white victims of a bombing deserved to die. Some of you either agree, or somewhat agree with him saying it. Some of you don't necessarily agree but still defend the comment. Some of you even find it funny, since you know it offends white people. OK.

What type of response do you expect a white person to have, to the fact that some blacks are defending the comment?

And if your answer is "I don't care what whites think about it :yeshrug:".......then at least answer this: despite that, do you still care about what their general reaction has been in the past (or will be in the future) to blacks dying?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Can I ask you guys a few things? Seriously?

So a black comedian allegedly said white victims of a bombing deserved to die. Some of you either agree, or somewhat agree with him saying it. Some of you don't necessarily agree but still defend the comment. Some of you even find it funny, since you know it offends white people. OK.

What type of response do you expect a white person to have, to the fact that some blacks are defending the comment?

And if your answer is "I don't care what whites think about it :yeshrug:".......then at least answer this: despite that, do you still care about what their general reaction has been in the past (or will be in the future) to blacks dying?

No one's defending shyt. He's a comedian. Get over it. Comedians are allowed to be inapropriate. Either you find it funny or you don't. Get over yourself.

When you have your favorite senator or public official saying this, then you have a legitamate concern.

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
No one's defending shyt. He's a comedian. Get over it. Comedians are allowed to be inapropriate. Either you find it funny or you don't. Get over yourself.

You say nobody's defending anything......then you say the bolded. :snoop: :heh:

What a funny clown, that one.

Moving on......anyone care to answer the questions honestly?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
some bitter ass dude's talkin shyt about a bomb goin off in the middle of a buncha families and i'm not allowed to take issue with it?

fukk outta here with ur pseudo-militant ass :heh:

This pseudo militant nikka will beat your white ass until you're red. fukk cacs in Boston. I don't agree with terrorism, but I understand where mooney is coming from.

:pacspit:, cac.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is just dumb. How many white ppl are out there protesting to get the US out of those countries? I don't be saying any blacks in those anti war marches.

Mooney is an a$$hole, straight up and down

Shut the fukk up. Why do you think you do t see blacks in those marches? For the same reason you don't see black environmentalists or black animal rights activists. We don't have the luxury to support causes like that. Black people have ENOUGH to worry about in our own community. How many of those cacs who recycle and scream "anti war" give a fukk about what's happening to us?? Mooney was spot on with what he said about those Boston liberal fakkits.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
97831110-youngest-victim.jpg

R.I.P. to the kid.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too soon to really joke about this (even though it shouldn't) but what he was saying in the O&A video is that his words were misconstrued to entice a negative response. In the video, the comment was "'we' deserved what happened to 'us'" not specifying white people solely. In context, he was saying that measures taken to prevent tragedies like this were not taken just as measures to prevent 9/11 were not taking such as with airport security.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
and what do you think of that kind of rhetoric and behavior? Its despicable right, so why in the fck would you wanna mimic that? I love mooney, but that quote was disgustin'. Fck I look like trying to act like a heartless, racist kak? "Deserved what they got??" An innocent child?

Positive Rep Like A Motherfukker!!!!

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:snoop: I like mooney so i hope he really didnt say something so cold and callous...and some of the posts in this thread are also tragic....i hope it was trolling otherwise congratulations on being some low quality human beings

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls

Really, us not caring what white people think and being apathetic to Mooney's ignorance is a direct by-product to the past general reactions/non reactions of things happening to blacks

I don't really want to make this an "Us vs Them" type of thing, but it's really no other way around it in an honest conversation when race pops up.

I don't care for his comments and I don't defend them, but I'm apathetic in terms of how they might anger people too. When the general reaction is always delayed or non-existent when sh!t happens to black people, that tends to build up to the point where a lot of us stop giving a damn after the fact. Even when there's coverage or reaction, there is always some sly a$$ borderline racist sh!t said.

I do feel bad for the people tho, just like any other decent human being, but as far as Mooney and his jokes :manny:.

I will say, the only time I truly never felt sympathy for people was when those hipsters where catching hot a$$ whoopins during occupy Wall Street or when those college kids were getting pepper sprayed while protesting on campus :jawalrus:. All of a sudden police brutality is real and a problem in the eyes of the media and every was outraged. :childplease: