Paul Mooney "Boston whites deserved what they got"

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
can somebody post a link to paul mooney actually saying this??? im not gonna get mad until i hear the words come directly out his mouth

Daps
An eight-year old kid died...that will prevent a response, serious or otherwise from me.

Look at it both ways tho.

Little kids is dying in Chicago everyday...cacs literally be saying shyt like..."fukk it, they're killing themselves."

Its one thing not to have sympathy for grown men who live the street life but to not have sympathy for little kids that get caught up in the madness...

Lets not act like they give too many fukks about us...:usure:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This pseudo militant nikka will beat your white ass until you're red. fukk cacs in Boston. I don't agree with terrorism, but I understand where mooney is coming from.

:pacspit:, cac.

97831110-youngest-victim.jpg

R.I.P. to the kid.

:ehh:

Little kids is dying in Chicago everyday...cacs literally be saying shyt like..."fukk it, they're killing themselves."

Its one thing not to have sympathy for grown men who live the street life but to not have sympathy for little kids that get caught up in the madness...

how much sympathy do you expect when dudes like chief keef are glorifyin that shyt? just for the sake of argument

im not sayin those kids dont deserve sympathy because theyre in a fukked up situation. i just wouldnt compare it to getting blown up by a bomb in a terrorist attack

also, :heh: at this shyt being a 'white' event. i know the marathon is a pretty cac'd out event but that shyt easily coulda hit a couple black ppl

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Shut the fukk up. Why do you think you do t see blacks in those marches? For the same reason you don't see black environmentalists or black animal rights activists. We don't have the luxury to support causes like that. Black people have ENOUGH to worry about in our own community. How many of those cacs who recycle and scream "anti war" give a fukk about what's happening to us?? Mooney was spot on with what he said about those Boston liberal fakkits.

Do you scream and :pacspit: at yourself in the mirror? Half self hatred aint whoa :russ:

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Maybe I'm demented..but I laughed at this..I thought it was funny, imagning his voice saying this and knowing that his comedic persona is one of anti white people just made me laugh.

I think the lost of lives and limbs of people are sad...but really people in this country exagerrate what happens on US soil because it happen on US soil. Worst things happen everyday and we make the biggest scene about 2 lost lives and injured..when genocie happens in other parts of the world , or chidren in cities are innocent bystanders to gun fire.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

Chicago problems is a black problem. We need to fix our own issues first.

No white man is killing blacks in Chicago. The murders in Chicago is almost all black on black. 95% black on black

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Maybe I'm demented..but I laughed at this..I thought it was funny, imagning his voice saying this and knowing that his comedic persona is one of anti white people just made me laugh.

I think the lost of lives and limbs of people are sad...but really people in this country exagerrate what happens on US soil because it happen on US soil. Worst things happen everyday and we make the biggest scene about 2 lost lives and injured..when genocie happens in other parts of the world , or chidren in cities are innocent bystanders to gun fire.

I live in the US I naturally care more about stuff that happens here.

that's a shocker :jada:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Comedian being a Comedian.... However, it is a business to be offended nowadays...

Some people that always get offended by things will probably be apathetic to this situation...

and many people who always like to play the "blacks or other races get offended b everything" card will end up being offended by this..

Everyone comes out a hypocrite...

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
I live in the US I naturally care more about stuff that happens here.

that's a shocker :jada:

Perfect "It's logic as long as its nobody thats in my clique" mentality. Thats the only reason we care is the fear of it hitting to close to home. all Im saying is much worse things ona grander more massive scale occurs that dont even register on our mind but something minor like this occurs and we act like it was hiroshima.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Perfect "It's logic as long as its nobody thats in my clique" mentality. Thats the only reason we care is the fear of it hitting to close to home. all Im saying is much worse things ona grander more massive scale occurs that dont even register on our mind but something minor like this occurs and we act like it was hiroshima.

That's because people naturally care more about stuff which hits home :mindblown:

This is a normal human reaction. No way you can change that :pachaha:

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
That's because people naturally care more about stuff which hits home :mindblown:

This is a normal human reaction. No way you can change that :pachaha:

No..some people actually care about stuff thats not hitting home and some don't care at all. THis is just a selfish trait of people.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
No..some people actually care about stuff thats not hitting home and some don't care at all. THis is just a selfish trait of people.

It is natural for people to care more about stuff they have have to deal with personally/home before they switch attention to stuff which is not close to them.

You can never legislate/change natural human instincts.
Blaming Americans for paying more attention to something which has hit home than something which is happening in A-rab countries tells me you are part of the "hate America" crowd.

Pack your bags and get the fukk out. No one forces you to live in this country. The door is here ----->

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
It is natural for people to care more about stuff they have have to deal with personally/home before they switch attention to stuff which is not close to them.

You can never legislate/change natural human instincts.
Blaming Americans for paying more attention to something which has hit home than something which is happening in A-rab countries tells me you are part of the "hate America" crowd.

Pack your bags and get the fukk out. No one forces you to live in this country. The door is here ----->

Im not apart of the hate america crowd...Im just like this whoel boston bombing thing is overblown no pun intended. It's so minor in compared to other "Tragedies and injustices" that get noe where near the attention at home and abroad.

On a side note..yall are appaled by this joke of his..but when is it to soon to make a jokes on things ..there comes a time when its no longer a tragedy but merely history and we can make light of peoples death.