Patrick Kane vs Jameis Winston, a great example of white privilege

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Had no idea who dude was...
If his last name was Crosby, Ovechkin or Gretzky u can make a point....

Just asked 4 random people in my office who dude is and only 1 knew and i work in silicon valley in SJ Shark territory.

Cant compare a heisman winner to a hockey player breh

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Im confused though. Why is ESPN the end all and be all of journalistic integrity. Ill be worried if NYtimes or BBC news doesnt mention it but ESPN really ya.
Man it just ain't ESPN. You can go to any other sports media outlet and that shyt is nowhere on the front pages. You have to go to the nhl page just to see a mention. Deandre Johnson was on national morning show and he was gonna be redshirted this year

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Had no idea who dude was...
If his last name was Crosby, Ovechkin or Gretzky u can make a point....

Just asked 4 random people in my office who dude is and only 1 knew and i work in silicon valley in SJ Shark territory.

Cant compare a heisman winner to a hockey player breh
Jameis hadn't won shyt but a handful of games when the media came down on him.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Why do people keep saying they don't know who ol'boy is? :whatdafuk:

This is a high profile person involved in a sexual crime. This alone should be top news. Obviously you don't know the CEOs of every major company, but if they were involved in a sexual crime it would make the headlines.

If you can't see the media bias, you are a fukken idiot. Point blank.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I'm not going to go through this entire thread, but if you want to put in the work necessary to corner apologists/mainstream media outlets, you must do a few things:
- state date of jameis assault vs patrick kane
- state date assault was reported by victim in jameis assault vs patrick kane's
- state date assault was reported by select media outlets for jameis assault vs patrick kane's
- state when affidavit was released to the public in jameis assault vs patrick kane's
- state the number of leaks reported in jameis assault vs patrick kane's
- take top 10 sports outlets to report on Jameis assault. Compare tweet mentions and number of articles released within the same allotment of time.
- compare buzzwords from those 10 sports outlets used to describe Jameis's case vs Patrick Kane's

Doing that would give you a clear picture of the BS

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I can't believe some of y'all caping for this :what:

On the Coli no less :martin:

Must I remind you all of Ben Roethlisberger, an ESTABLISHED superbowl winning NFL franchise QB, was accused of the same thing not once, but TWICE! :francis:

Now he did get quite a bit of press, but that was NOWHERE on the level of Jameis and there certainly weren't articles being written about Ben two years later where they just find someway to randomly throw in his rape allegation's:usure:

Since 2010, find me an article that has addressed Ben Roethlisberger's rape allegations. :usure:

I'm sure there are some, but they are few and far between, definitely not as many as Jameis has and definitely not from ESPN. Are y'all going to convince me Jameis at the time of the allegations was bigger than Roethlisberger too? :usure:

I expected more from some of you colorblind negroes:francis:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I can't believe some of y'all caping for this :what:

On the Coli no less :martin:

Must I remind you all of Ben Roethlisberger, an ESTABLISHED superbowl winning NFL franchise QB, was accused of the same thing not once, but TWICE! :francis:

Now he did get quite a bit of press, but that was NOWHERE on the level of Jameis and there certainly weren't articles being written about Ben two years later where they just find someway to randomly throw in his rape allegation's:usure:

Since 2010, find me an article that has addressed Ben Roethlisberger's rape allegations. :usure:

I'm sure there are some, but they are few and far between, definitely not as many as Jameis has and definitely not from ESPN. Are y'all going to convince me Jameis at the time of the allegations was bigger than Roethlisberger too? :usure:

I expected more from some of you colorblind negroes:francis:
Know what ur talking about before u speak. Ben was accused of gropping not rape. Of coming onto the other chick forcibly but not rape. And his media coverage was just as big as jameis. It was proved if i recall that 1 of the chicks was lying too

Again rape>gropping

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Know what ur talking about before u speak. Ben was accused of gropping not rape. Of coming onto the other chick forcibly but not rape. And his media coverage was just as big as jameis. It was proved if i recall that 1 of the chicks was lying too

Again rape>gropping

And Erica Kinsman having at least 5 different versions of what happened isn't lying? That was mostly why Jameis wasn't charged becuz Ms. Kinsman had so many different accounts of their encounter. Plus the toxicology report showed that she wasn't drugged (which was one of her stories) and she wasn't drunk. She also had no bump or bruises on her head (another version she was hit over the head with something).

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.

Again rape>gropping

He was accused of sexual assault both times. Both times were a result of at the very least consensual sex (obviously a lot more going on than just groping), the exact same as Jameis and no it wasn't as big as Jameis because I wasn't still hearing about it two years later. These girls were lying, just like Jameis's accuser who changed her story 50 times was lying.

Your post sounded very CACish.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
This guy keeps proving my points without even knowing he's doing it. :laff:

Damn this is easy :dead:

ESPN knows stories about black athletes fukking up = ratings from jealous insecure white men/feminist who hate black athletes = more $$$ for ESPN. That's why ESPN pushes stories of black athletes fukking up so hard.

They know the public doesn't get as much of a hard on from white athletes fukking up so they don't push stories like this in your face.

Thanks for proving my point. :sas1:

It has nothing to do with white vs black

It's more like no one gives a fukk about hockey or its players

Stop reaching, you might pull a muscle drama queen