Patrice O'neal and the Black Phillip Show appreciation

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That YouTuber Kain Carter just got exposed for dropping Patrice gems word for word and passing them off as his own, only to then drop a video a day after being exposed saying he was trying to keep Patrice alive or some BS.
i can't even front, a lot of the shyt i say on here is inspired by his classic show. But i always try to give credit and put people on to his show/comedy.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
i can't even front, a lot of the shyt i say on here is inspired by his classic show. But i always try to give credit and put people on to his show/comedy.

Yeah, i get douchechills sometimes because i tend to repeat patrice gems verbatim when having convo's with people :damn:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Yeah, i get douchechills sometimes because i tend to repeat patrice gems verbatim when having convo's with people :damn:dude is just so influential in my life its hard not to see something nowadays and have a patrice esque thought. Now getting paid for his material/getting youtube hits? NAAAAH don't disrespect the gawd like that

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jesus Christ, Patrice went in on this chick :laff:
i checked the comments, don't know if it's true bbut apparently dude from the video that was with the chick commented, said Patrice was spot on, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
i checked the comments, don't know if it's true bbut apparently dude from the video that was with the chick commented, said Patrice was spot on, lol

He got sooo good at being able to perform and read the room at the same time. I've watched Elephant in the room over 20+ times and its clear that he didn't have a plan of jokes he was gonna say rather he had topics in mind and would get the crowd to guide where they wanted him to go material wise. One of the funniest was the guy who was with his girl and patrice asked him "how do you daydream about killing your girl?" and dude proved the point that guys have a hard time being honest and then went into more detail :laugh: I miss the guy :to:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, i get douchechills sometimes because i tend to repeat patrice gems verbatim when having convo's with people :damn:

I do the same thing too lol

At least we're not doing it on YouTube and hoping silly 90s babies won't find out :troll:

Real talk, I don't watch YouTubers or YouTube videos outside of interviews because I've never found anyone original/funny enough but I had heard/seen this guys stuff before.

Damn shame that it wasn't caught earlier, I guess he thought Patrice was only known by White people or some shyt. He's one of the most revered comics of a generation, even Chris Rock got up n spoke at his funeral, how you gonna steal from him and try and pass it off as "homage" after the fact?

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ

:stylin::deadrose:

Also when I bring up Patrice bits and radio segments in real life, I try to cite the man before you throw his ideas at people.

"My favorite comedian Patrice O'neil once said......"

even "A great man once said...."

Forget that black comedian on youtube, I don't want to even contribute to his view count!

:ufdup:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
how you gonna be more unknown than the person you're taking material from? its supposed to be the other way around you're more known and they're unknown and you take their stuff so nobody knows you did it. if they're more known than you well everybody is gonna know what you did right away.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
someone who has listened to everything.. are most of the short clips of him passed around covered with that mega-torrent of all his appearances on O&A? Or is this completely different stuff?