Patrice O'neal and the Black Phillip Show appreciation

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
1-23 videos of Patrice O'Neal on Opie And Anthony:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLt2Wa2CMzWo_KTzAdPs5oC7Gi4OMQvb8k"]Patrice O'Neal The Opie and Anthony Show Complete Archive - YouTube[/ame]

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Never heard of O&A or even Patrice until recently.

Just finishing up Black Phillip after reading through this thread and its a very good program, somehow made even more legendary when you see that there's only 13 episodes.

I think I have hundreds of hours of things to listen to. (both :to: and :blessed:)

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Patrice girl starting to let herself go since he ain't around to berate her ass...plus that widow's peak :scusthov:

I thought her daughter was way younger than that

nikka you are out of your fukking mind. She looks flames in those two pics :noah: :ohlawd:

remember, the woman is in her mid-late 30's

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
to each his own bruh, I didn't say she was ugly. But she half bald and she def got a gut now that Patrice would have clowned her for if he was still here

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Was there any reason why the Black Phillip Show ended so suddenly?

He was basically doing it for free after everyone kept saying he should do his own Saturday night show. So after the first few weeks and people liked it O&A/Patrice went to management about getting the budget to pay him to make it a real show. Because as a comedian he couldn't just pass on paid weekend gigs to fukk around on the radio just for fun.

But it was around the time of the XM/SIRIUS merger and shyt just didn't get settled. So after the initial period he would just do one when he didn't have a performance booked for that weekend and he felt like it. So that's why there are those gaps between shows. I don't recall it ever being officially ended, they just stopped happening.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
^^ basically

I'm listening to the O&A appearances again. As a long time fan of his, before he died it felt like he was on the verge and seeing the way TV/Media/Hollywood is now it feels even worse.

He was at the most a year from being a true monster in the game

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkDkr0-Rw4k"]Patrice O'Neal on A Shot of Yager (October 11, 2011) - YouTube[/ame]

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
That YouTuber Kain Carter just got exposed for dropping Patrice gems word for word and passing them off as his own, only to then drop a video a day after being exposed saying he was trying to keep Patrice alive or some BS.