Patrice O'neal and the Black Phillip Show appreciation

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
was listening to beige phillip and dante had Patrice's old manager and they kind of hinted at the fact that Patrice didnt REALLY fukk with alot of the people who thought he fukked with them, but they wouldnt drop names...

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was listening to beige phillip and dante had Patrice's old manager and they kind of hinted at the fact that Patrice didnt REALLY fukk with alot of the people who thought he fukked with them, but they wouldnt drop names...
I feel like unless those people are doing major transgressions right now, the manager should let it rest.

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
WAY more convenient. A playlist that plays one after the other, one guy collecting appearances by the best comics?

Unmatched.

OMGSTEVE will be missed but I read he said he's got it all backed up in case he's allowed back.

Hopefully Opie and Anthony can tell tha lawyers to back off and get shyt

poppin' again. I'm glad Opie and Anthony not stupid about "copyright shyt"

on youtube and actually REALIZE that youtube can be used to grow your

fanbase. shyt, I NEVER listened or heard ONE Opie & Anthony show before

this youtube channel. I always heard of them, but never listened to em'.

shyt, cuz of tha channel I'm subscribing to their channel. Lawyers gotta

chiiiiillll.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps

can't say that surprises me.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't say that surprises me.
If he's talking about O&A this is nothing new. They constantly talked about this whenever he would be on the show. They always made fun of how cold they get to eachother as soon as they are off the air and step out of the room, how awkward they are in elevators, parking lots, etc. They always said they were mostly "radio friends"

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
Patrice best female advice was in that "Patrice Talks David Letterman

Scandal".....that one is still on youtube.....just his advice.....not tha WHOLE

show. Patrice was like "If my girl cheat, it don't hurt me.....she just gettin'

demoted from "girlfriend" back 2 "hoe"....cuz see all she gettin' is sex from tha other dude....she not gettin' "love"...that's what she gets from me an' that's ALL she wants."

:bryan:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Patrice best female advice was in that "Patrice Talks David Letterman

Scandal".....that one is still on youtube.....just his advice.....not tha WHOLE

show. Patrice was like "If my girl cheat, it don't hurt me.....she just gettin'

demoted from "girlfriend" back 2 "hoe"....cuz see all she gettin' is sex from tha other dude....she not gettin' "love"...that's what she gets from me an' that's ALL she wants."

:bryan:
this is some of the realest shyt ever. if your girl isn't acting right you just take the title away. that's part of the reason why i wouldn't want to get married. how do you demote your wife is she acts up? only way to demote her is to divorce her...

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I feel like unless those people are doing major transgressions right now, the manager should let it rest.

i think the point of the convo was because of dudes shytting on Dante for the moves he was making. Apparently alot of cats were upset Patrice chose Dante over them when he started Black Phillip... Dante got hot and said whatever problems they had with him, the would never say to his face :heh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Harry is funny as hell on Beige Phillip dude is overly sarcastic any he be killing it. He probably the type of guy that a dude would wanna punch in the mouth if they didn't know him and was just hanging out.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Check my profile for those who 'rrent. All 140+ of Patrice's appearances from omgwtfitssteve's YouTube channel upped by somebody (don't know if it's him)

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Harry is funny as hell on Beige Phillip dude is overly sarcastic any he be killing it. He probably the type of guy that a dude would wanna punch in the mouth if they didn't know him and was just hanging out.

his impersonations always have the room dying too... i fux with harry...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he's talking about O&A this is nothing new. They constantly talked about this whenever he would be on the show. They always made fun of how cold they get to eachother as soon as they are off the air and step out of the room, how awkward they are in elevators, parking lots, etc. They always said they were mostly "radio friends"

word?this kind of surprises me. patrice kinda became the 4th chair on o&a and was always the go to guy when jim was out of town. patrice would even talk about hanging out with them at their cribs. theyve always done right by him even in death.theyve never tried to profit from his passing or acted outta pocked.